This isnt me

After finishing from the Bank, Liam called Toni and decided to meet for lunch so he can inform the brunette of what happened and how is Cheryl going to get the money since everything is owned by Toni.

"I'm sure there is something wrong here," Liam said as he took a from his juice. "The credit card which is with Cheryl is limited. She can't withdraw cash from it and she can't buy gold or any type of jewelry. And even if she used it, they would send a text message to Larry's number."

Toni shook her head. "I am in a bit of a shock, I don't understand why my uncle wouldn't open an account for her? There's something wrong here." She then looked at Liam. "How much did my uncle have in his account?"

Liam sighed. "It's barely over a 1000 dollars."

"Larry used to take money from the company because he knows that I don't care about the money, but why he used to take his cut from the income and put it in the wine factory account and he never opened his own account."

"Maybe because he knew that it's your company and he wanted to keep the money for you?" Liam suggested. "Because he knew that when he dies the money will go back to you."

"To me?" The short brunette frowned. "What about his wife? Didn't he think to leave some cash for his wife?"

"Maybe he didn't trust her?"

"Then why would he marry her?" Toni exclaimed. "The person who treats his wife like this it means that he doesn't love her, he took a decision to leave her on the streets, to humiliate her. I don't understand why he married her!" She said as she rubbed her temples.

"I don't know Toni, I really don't know why wouldn't he divorce her since the moment he knew she was impolite and rude? I think it's his way of punishing her."

Toni sighed, "If he is really punishing her, why didn't he do it when he was alive? Did he really have to wait for his death to punish her? There's a missing ring here."

"Now Toni, that's beside the point. Cheryl needs cash and she doesn't have the privilege to withdraw cash, what would you like me to do?"

The short brunette sighed sadly. "How is she paying for what she needs?"

"From what I understood, she pays with the card and when I saw the balance sheet, she didn't spend a lot this month, just a couple of restaurants."

"Okay, create a new credit card for her, and take some cash from my account and add it to her's," Toni stated.

"W-What?" Liam asked in disbelief.

Choosing to ignore the lawyer's question, "How much did she ask for?"

"Ten or fifteen thousand dollars," Liam recalled.

"Then put fifty thousand dollars in her new credit card and give her twenty thousand dollars in cash."

The lawyer couldn't believe what was he hearing. "Why?" He asked confused.

"Excuse me?" Toni challenged the lawyer.

"I'm sorry, but what I am asking is, why are you doing this?"

Toni nodded, "Because I want her to think that she owns the money, there are a lot of things I want to figure out. So now, do we have something else w need to discuss?"

"Yes, a lawyer contact me and asked for a meeting. He said that there are some important papers Larry left for you."

"And when is the appointment?"

"In a couple of days, he will inform me," Liam said as Toni nodded.

Cheryl was making her way to Elissa's room to check if it's all ready for Jacob's arrival, but what shocked Cheryl is that the room was cold and there was no heater to keep them warm in case it gets cold. There's no way I am allowing that kid to sleep in a room like this. The widow thought as she made a mental note to call someone to fix the room. It was about seven PM when Toni parked her car in front of the mansion, she made her way out and started to walk to the guest room when she spotted Cheryl who was wearing a black short skirt with a white blouse and a coat that stopped mid-thigh and white heels. Wow. Toni thought as she continued walking towards the redhead. "What's wrong?" Toni asked worriedly as she saw the redhead was in deep thought.