Toni's Confession

Cheryl nodded with a smile as she took a sip of the wine. She sighed when she saw Toni look at her without a blink. "What's wrong?" She said with a smile.

"Why did you marry my uncle?" Toni said pleadingly. "Please tell me."

The redhead's smile fell as she began to panic. "It' none of your business,"

"Cheryl, I am begging you, please tell me why did you marry my uncle." The redhead stood up quickly wanting to run, but Toni grabbed her wrist gently. "Cheryl, please." She begged again.

"Let me go Toni." The Redhead pleaded in a low voice as she tried to free herself from Toni's grip.

"Why don't you tell me? What are you afraid of?" Toni asked hopelessly.

"I... I can't." She said as she felt Toni's grip loosen and ran back to the mansion.

Toni sat there, dumbfounded, she doesn't know what happened to the sudden change of atmosphere. She sighed sadly as she sat back on the grass and looked at the sky.

The next morning, The redhead was already dressed and she was putting on makeup as her best friend entered, "Good morning!" Her best friend exclaimed happily.

"Good morning." She replied with a fake smile. She wasn't in the mood to hear about Veronica's night with Toni.

The nurse sighed happily as she sat in the chair beside Cheryl's bed. "Josie asked about you last night. I told her you were tired. She's pretty cool. We came back around ten-thirty, I looked at your room and found the lights were off, I knew you weren't here." She rushed out. "What time did you come back home?"

Cheryl shrugged. "I don't remember." She said as she applied the light pink lipstick.

"What's wrong?" The nurse asked her best friend as she noticed the change in behavior.

The redhead turned and faced her best friend as she was internally panicking. I am scared of her reaction when she knows that I am letting Toni work. She thought as she cleared her throat. "N-Nothing."

"Do you think she went to the factory?" Veronica asked with a sigh.

"Who are you talking about?" Cheryl asked as she went and grabbed her purse. When she heard her best friend say "Toni," Her eyes snapped to where Veronica was sitting and sighed. "I don't know,"

"She isn't in her room, where could she be? It's still early. If she was at the factory you are kicking her out right?" Veronica asked with a raised eyebrow when she didn't receive a reply from the redhead, she started to get angry. "Right?" She asked again as she felt anger began to boil.

"I'll explain everything later Vee." Cheryl rushed out quickly. "I am late and I need to go."

"NO!" The nurse yelled suddenly as she stood up in front of her best friend. "You are going to tell me everything now Cheryl."

The redhead sighed. "I'll let her work at the factory as long as she doesn't bother me."

The redhead looked at her best friend confused. "Why? Why does she need to go to the factory? I don't understand!" She asked in a panic voice.

"I made a deal with her Vee." The widow said in a low voice. She closed her eyes preparing herself for the yelling.

"WHAT?" Veronica all but yelled at the redhead.

"She will tell Sweetpea to buy the house in exchange for her working at the company. Veronica, I didn't have a solution, my father wants to sell the house, he doesn't want to take my money. And the only person my father doesn't know is Sweetpea. Think about it, Vee. And besides, Toni trusts him." She said shrugging.