Surprise

Within the week the girls got a phone call from Josie saying she got a gig at one of the restaurants to belly dancer, the girls could hear the excitement in her voice and they were happy for her. Toni called Sweetpea and told him the news. He was happy for her and decided that he will support her no matter what.

The couple were getting ready to head out, Toni was wearing a black pantsuit and as for the redhead she was wearing a white simple dress. The brunette was waiting for her girlfriend in the living room as she was playing Fortnite on her phone. "God damn it you BOT!" She yelled as she was killed. Cheryl giggled as she went down the stairs. She had heard her fair share of her girlfriends yelling on the weekend when they play it. "Baby," She called out making the brunette gasp. 

"You look beautiful." Toni said in awe. 

"You do too baby," Cheryl said as she kissed her girlfriend's cheek. "Shall we get going?" 

The brunette nodded as she took the redhead's hand and made their way to the car. The ride was full of singing and making out at every stop sign but within twenty minutes they reached their destination. 

As soon as they entered the restaurant, the couple were in awe at how cozy and nice it was. They spotted Veronica who was waving at them with a huge smile on her face. They smiled as they made their way to the table. Within a few minutes, Sweetpea also joined them. They all ordered and waited for their friend to take the stage as they chatted away. 

All of a sudden, the lights dimmed and the spotlights turned to the stage, everyone started clapping as the music started. And in that moment Sweetpea saw the love of his life, in her white belly dancer dress. The music started and Josie began to dance. Every person in the room could see the passion in her dance. People started clapping, Sweetpea and the rest had huge smiles on their faces. 

Toni looked at the love of her life and kissed her cheek. "I love you." She whispered in her ear. Cheryl smiled and gave her a kiss on the lips. "I love you too honey." She said as she continued to watch her friend. 

Josie's show was about 15 minutes, when she was done everyone was on their feet, and clapping their hands. Josie smiled and waved for everyone as she hoped off stage. It took her about 10 minutes to change and join her friends. As soon as she saw Sweetpea she smiled and hugged him. 

"I love you, come back to me even if you want to dance, I don't want to lose you." He said as he looked at her eyes. 

Josie nodded. "I love you too." She replied kissing him causing the table to erupt in cheers. The belly dancer then looked at Toni and winked. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

When the rain is blowing in your face
And the whole world is on your case
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love

Toni and Cheryl were dancing on a slow song as they gazed into each other's eyes. "Cher," Toni said softly as she tightened her grip on the redhead's waist.

When the evening shadows and the stars appear
And there is no one there to dry your tears
Oh, I hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love

"Yes baby?" Cheryl replied as she kissed Toni's forehead. 

I know you haven't made your mind up yet
But I will never do you wrong
I've known it from the moment that we met
No doubt in my mind where you belong

"This song," She said as she took a deep breath. "Sums up everything I'm feeling."

I'd go hungry; I'd go black and blue
And I'd go crawling down the avenue
No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love