Jealousy and annoyance

I need to end this night. Toni thought as she cleared her throat. "I think it's time for us to go home." She said as she mentioned for the waiter to get them the bill.

Back at the mansion, Cheryl was getting restless, she was pacing beside the window waiting for Toni and Veronica to come back. Was she jealous? Yes, she was. But she will never admit it out loud. She was jealous that Veronica was with Toni, she was also jealous of the fact that her best friend has her eyes on Toni.

About fifteen minutes of pacing around, Toni's car showed up in the driveway, the redhead stood by the window and kept looking at them as again Cheryl linked her arm with Toni and started to walk. She could see the looks Veronica was giving the short brunette, she sighed and walked away and made her way to the nurse's room. She stormed into her room to startle the brunette. "Are you okay?" Veronica asked worriedly.

"No, uh yeah how was dinner?" She asked as she looked everywhere but in her best friend's eyes.

The nurse sighed happily. "It was amazing, we talked and we laughed. And the restaurant was amazing and very expensive."

"Does she have money to pay for that kind of restaurants?"

"And the food was amazing, the atmosphere was incredible." The nurse continued, ignoring her best friend's question.

"Vee!" She whisper-yelled

"Cher, I know what you are going to say, I won't get involved with her, I won't love her because she is Larry's niece. I know. We are friends."

"You're not supposed to be friends with the enemy!" Cheryl reasoned.

"Enemy? Are we in a war?" Veronica asked confused.

"Did you forget that she blackmailed me to stay in the house?" The widow reminded her best friend.

The nurse sighed, "Well it's a good thing she did. Imagine if it's just you and me in this house? I'll literally kill myself of boredom. Now if you can please leave me alone."

"W-What?" Cheryl said in confusion.

"I want to sleep." The nurse clarified.

"Sleep?" The redhead scuffed. "You want to think of her don't you?" When she didn't receive a reply she left the room and went back to her's.

Back in the guest room, Toni was looking at Cheryl's window wondering what the redhead was doing. When she saw there was no movement, she sighed and dialed Sweetpea's number wanting to see what her best friend is up too. "Hey Pea," She said but winced when she heard the loud music in the background.

"Toniiii!" The man said somewhat drunkenly.

"Where are you, Pea?" She asked worriedly. She knew her best friend wouldn't drink alone after he was sober for ten years.

"Having a drink." The brunette man said through the phone. "In the bar, we usually hang out at."

"I'm on my way, don't you dare move." The short brunette stated firmly as she hung up the phone and ran to her car.

Over the past ten years, Sweetpea had been sober. He used to get drunk each and every day, then he decided that he should get his life together for his family because they deserve better. Yes, he does have a glass of whiskey or wine but he won't drink it unless he was accompanied by someone. Ever since Josie told him that she will be leaving him to go back to dancing, he decided to drink again, unbeknownst to the brunette and his wife.

Toni reached the club within ten minutes and tried to help her best friend get into the car, after a few attempts she finally got Sweetpea in the car and started driving. She sighed when she looked at him and found him dozed off. She sighed again and continued her drive, she was worried about their relationship and knew that she had to have a talk with Josie. After parking her car in front of the his house, she placed Sweetpea's arm over her shoulder and started walking to the door.