Chapter 1

I kept my eyes ahead as I walked home hoping not to provoke anybody and quietly opened the front door and slipped in. I headed straight for the stairs but her demanding voice stopped me "SCARLETT AKUMA UCHIHA!"

I stopped and sighed then looked to my mum "Your late no dinner for you" She told me and I went up the stairs ignoring her she's always like this.

I heard a knock on my door a couple of hours later "The most awesome dad has arrived!" My dad smiled at me "I have brought some food for my precious daughter."

My dad is the only one who likes me in our whole clan and I don't know why.

Later I went to sleep but was woken up by yelling and someone came rushing up to my door I didn't have time to move as the door was opened.

My mum came in and smiled at me for the first time ever and it made shivers go down my spine this can't be good.

"Where is she?" Some ninjas with black outfits asked.

"Right here" Mum pointed at me.

"STOP THIS!! SHE IS OUR DAUGHTER!!" Dad ran in he pulled me out of my bed and kept me behind him.

"I won't let you hand over our daughter!" Dad declared.

"You can move?" Mum asked surprised and grabbed something from her back and next thing my dad's head was on the floor and his body fell onto me making me scream in horror.

"Danzo's orders were to find the girl from the prophecy and we don't need any witnesses" The ninja stabbed her in the stomach next.

She glared right at me "You!" She hissed with such hate toward me that I have never seen before.

The ninja came over to me and moved my dad's body off me I threw blood at their faces and ran past them.

I heard them yell as I ran out of the house and I stepped in more blood making me stop and there were bodies everywhere of the people from my clan I came to the conclusion everyone must be dead.

I ran and heard the two ninjas close behind me one threw a kunai cutting my shoulder  and I tripped and fell to the ground it was covered in blood making it get all over me.

They were about to grab me but they fell down dead someone with a mask that has a spiral going to the only hole in it was the one that killed them.

I turned around and sat up I was looking at them surprised and they just stared at me.

"Good you stopped her" Mum came out of the house holding her stomach "I'm going to kill her I should have never had this child."

The masked person just stared at her she got nearer to me so I moved back, and then she looked to the masked person annoyed because he held his arm out in the way.

"What is your problem?" She questioned him she then screamed and fell back.

The masked person bent down in front of me "I won't hurt you" He reassured me he has a very deep voice.

He fixed up the cut on my shoulder and touched my red hair a little for some reason.

Mum finally stopped screaming and looked to the man she got up "I thought you were dead, I missed yo-"