Prologue

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Demetri's POV***

As an Alpha, I have earned the respect of my pack. They depend on me for structure, guidance, discipline and loyalty. But, also as a person with a soul, I give them respect, love, kindness and comfort. We are a family. Their pain is my own and vice versa.

I have never backed down from anyone or anything. I take my role as a leader seriously. My life is not my own, to do as I please. I must be strong, firm and diligent. I took an oath to protect and lead. And, that is what I do.

However, I do not take for granted the wolves who choose to follow me. I appreciate their sacrifice, as they do mine. When one of us is strong we are all strong. We are a unit, a family.

At 18, I Demetrius Scott, rule the largest wolf pack in North America. We have over 1000 pack members. My warriors are fierce, they do not waiver. My pack fights with a firm belief that we were chosen by the Moon Goddess. She blessed us with the strength to endure all obstacles that come into our path.

My Beta is my identical twin brother, Alexander Scott. He is meticulous , calculated and has a heart worthy of a King. He stands by my side and defends me with honor and diligence.

Our Gamma is Efran Alexander Scott. He is our cousin. His conviction can only be matched by our own. My brother and I have been best friends with Efran since birth. They call us the Elite three. No other pack has such a strong bloodline and bond as ours.

Our pack house is actually more like a compound. We eat together, train together, play together and we defend together. We are one big happy werewolf family. Our parents live in houses scattered across our territory.

From old to young, we all work together to keep our lands safe and our members thriving. We have onsite doctors, researchers, teachers and even lawyers, because sometimes teens get into mischief.

The elders of our pack carry extensive knowledge and wisdom that has been passed down since the beginning of our existence. We honor them with the omnipotence of Gods. For they have made great sacrifices to sustain our race over the centuries.

We are a well oiled machine. We are the Crescent Moon Pack.