Wolves

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Demetri's POV***

The whole pack scattered around the training grounds. Almost all were still training in human form. I stood beside Beta Alex as he ushered instructions to the crowd who was set to spar.

"Today we would like to see you spar as humans first and then transform into your wolves." He stated.

The crowd agreed.

"Who wants to go first, but no mates will be each other's partners. This is training not cuddling." He winked.

All our parents gathered around the sparring rink, anxious to get a peek at each of the pair's wolves. This would be the first time Alex, Efran and I were introduced to Alisa, Lindsay and Alivia's wolves.

I was quite excited, if I might add.

We were also intrigued as to how much training the girls were actually educated to. Not that I doubt Alpha Carter, but generally she wolves were not trained as well as male wolves.

"I will go" my dad volunteered.

"Choose your partner" Alex instructed.

"You" my dad said pointing to Alex.

I had to stifle my laughter as the look of concern washed over my mom's delicate features.

I walked over to Mom and wrapped my arm around her tiny waste. Kissing her cheek I reassured her it was all in good fun.

She held her fist to her lips as she pouted.

I rolled my eyes and watched intently as Dad and Alex entered the ring.

The two slowly circled one another analyzing each other's movements. This continued long enough that I interrupted.

"Is this a fight or a dance?" I quipped.

Mom slung the fist that was at her lips straight into my gut.

I grunted with dramatic pause as I cried out "Mama that hurt."

Immediately she began hovering over me as if she had actually done any damage.

"Mom I'm just kidding" I soothed her.

And, BAM she hit me once again.

I laughed while feeling sorry for my dad if she ever got angry.

Dad proudly threw the first punch, landing a stiff fist into Alex' left shoulder. Alex groaned quietly before landing his heel in Dad's abs. Dad tried with difficulty not to grimace.

Alex swiped his leg under Dad's feet as Dad deftly avoided the kick.

The old man still had it. I smirked.

"Don't hit my handsome face" Alex taunted.

"I gave you that pretty face" Dad retorted.

Alex laughed as he caught a right hook to the jaw. But, he quickly regained composure before landing a blow to Dad's chest.

"Shift!" I demanded.

Instantly, two large black wolves stood before us.

Dad's wolf was equal in size to both me and Alex. The only difference being the depth of his eye's and the few white flecks that scattered thru his fur.

Alex jumped straight for Dad, but he kneeled down sending Alex flying over his head. Alex landed on his side, but flipped to his paws before he could settle into the mat.