Holy Mother of Moons

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Demetri's POV***

Time stood stock still. Standing in front of me, with her delicate hand laid faintly over mine, the lead singer was inches from my skin. I was fucking shaking. My whole form was quaking. Surely, the ground would succumb to my vibrations.

Alisa! She was eye level with me. She was wearing five inch snake skin strapped heels, blood red polish peeping beneath the straps showing off her sexy toes. 5 feet and 10 inches of holy perfection! Long toned legs wrapped in black leather jeggings. A tight red corset blouse was painted on her torso.  An inch of her toned white stomach playing peek-a-boo above the waist of her pants.  Long platinum waves cascaded down her back. Her eyes were a blazing electric blue, like sapphires shining beneath the moon. Thick black lashes framed her tear drop shaped eyes with a cat winged liner. Her slender pierced nose accentuating her high cheek bones. Her kissable plump lips stained a deep red rose.

I growled, low and sensually. The fact that she was so close sent my sound of approval booming thru the speakers. I was not ashamed. An exquisite blush kissed her skin. She wrapped her arm possessively around my shoulder and her other hand held the microphone. Her hips swayed lightly, brushing up against my crotch, making my jeans uncomfortably tight.

My arms wrapped around her waist and I pulled her impossibly close. I was fucking reeling. Renzo was panting in my head. His approval echoed thru my soul, sending shivers down my spine. Holy fucking Mother of Moons! I waited my whole life and I could never have conjured this girl up in my simplistic mind. She was absolutely breath taking.

She sang those words to me and I couldn't interrupt her to claim what I had. I was transfixed on her essence.

***lyrics Alivia sang in Demetri's arms***

Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've gotta find
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire
Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head spinning around, I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (yeah)
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head spinning around, I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?

***end of song***

When she said those last few words, "What are you waiting for" I growled louder than I ever thought myself capable of. My roar shook the walls. I pulled her lips directly in front of my lips. And she held the mic directly below our faces. She said "MINE" in her angelic voice. And the world of that dance club faded away. I pulled her lips gently upon mine in a mind shattering kiss.

I spoke the truest words I had ever let leave my mouth. "So fucking gorgeous."

She welded her lips to mine, my mouth took complete control. The hand with the mic she was holding slid to my back, and someone obviously took that mic away. Because before I knew it, her hands were laced through my hair and mine were wrapped around her neck. The pads of my thumbs holding her jaw, below her ears.

I opened my mouth and licked her bottom lip begging for entrance and she willingly obliged. My tongue massaged the soft pallet of her mouth. Her taste heavenly divine. I moaned into her mouth. I was transcending. There was nothing that tasted like Alivia and I would never get my fill.

She released my lips and reluctantly pulled my mouth from hers. I stared into her eyes and I whispered "MINE" as her giggle fanned her sweet minty breath across my lips. Shivers slid down my spine once again.

"Thank you Moon Goddess. A million thank yous." I said.

As we descended from our personal highs, the club began to come alive once again. The heat of bodies pressed against each other surrounded us. I turned when I heard loud claps from my new elite ladies coming towards us.

"We knew it!" Alisa and Lindsay squealed.

I looked at both of them, a smile plastered across my face.

"Knew what?" I asked.

"That you two were mates" Lindsay giggles out.

I looked at Efran and Alex and they both smirked before shrugging their shoulders. Obviously only these girls were in the know.

Lindsay handed Alivia her margarita and the music changed. The stage blacked out once again as bass vibrated thru the speakers and strobe lights of different colors splattered the dance floor in rainbows.

I asked Alivia if she wanted to dance.

In seconds she had her back pressed against my chest grinding those sensual hips into my lap. Usher was screaming yeah and my body was screaming hell yessss. I had my hands on her hips and her head was tucked under my chin giving full access to her neck. I laid a deep open mouth kiss on the hollow of her throat where her collar bone met the base. She shivered under my tongue and I purred like a cat in heat. She moaned and I felt my cock harden at her response.

We danced, my hips and her hips moving in sync like a perfectly choreographed performance. I was in ecstasy. She turned to face me as "Taki Taki" blared across the club. My eyes followed every trace and plane of her body. This girl could move.

Her left leg slid between both of mine and her right leg angled seductively against my left leg. She rocked her hips backwards and forwards while she rolled her body against mine and away from it. Her hands were wrapped in her hair and my hands were loosely holding her in place by her hips. Every inch her body swayed made a promise to be mine.

The sweat sheen on her chest and neck had my mouth absolutely begging to devour her. She looked completely comfortable laying her seduction out like a masterpiece. I couldn't focus on anything other than the hypnotic movement of her euphoria.

The dj slowed it down and I knew that bitch was getting a hella tip before I left. Alivia moved closer and continued her torment on my control. I felt my eyes glowing golden. My wolf was reaching out to claim her wolf. But not now! Right now, I was lost in our bodies communicating.

"Pillow Talk by Zahn" covered the air in sensual manipulation. Our bodies molded to one another, her arms snaked around my neck and her hands found their way back to my hair. Our foreheads rested together as I passionately laid light kisses on her lips. There was not one millimeter between us and it was not close enough.

She whispered her thank yous in an almost silent prayer to the Moon Goddess. In that moment I felt complete. I moved my nose to the crook of her neck and memorized her scent. I made silent promises to the Moon Goddess that night. I would never let this girl go. In a matter of hours she had irrevocably imprinted her touch on my soul.