The Fifth Wheel

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Demetri's POV***

I got ready for our night out. I can't say I wasn't a little excited. I hadn't been out for a fun night in quite some time. Although, I could'nt help but feel like a fifth wheel tagging along with my Beta and Gamma couples.

Oh well, I would enjoy this night. A few drinks, dancing and good company promised a night of enjoyment. These were my best friends after all. If nothing else, it's always fun to listen to music, dance (I'm good on my feet) and watch the drunkards shamelessly throw themselves around.

I turned the massaging shower head on and turned the water on full heat. As I got in, I basked in the furious beating of scorching hot beads that danced across my skin. I washed my body with my Axe shower gel and scrubbed my face with my girly moisturizing scrub. What? I like a soft face!

I turned the water off and wrapped a large white towel around my waist before exiting the bathroom. Having already brushed my teeth, I entered my closet to prepare for our evening. Alex and Efran followed suit, all getting ready in my Alpha suite like the best buds we were. Alisa and Lindsay were in the Beta suite doing the same.

I slipped on my black jockeys and rummaged thru my impeccably organized clothes. I located the black denim boot cut jeans I was searching for, slipping them on and reached for my combat boots. I grabbed my black, snug fit v-neck from its hanger and exited the large walk in closet.

Heading over towards my vanity, I grabbed my deodorant and applied it along with a light mist of my Abercrombie and Fitch "Fierce" cologne. The women swooned over this scent. It complimented my natural scent well. I wasn't looking to hook up but, I took pride in my appearance. You never know when you might run into someone of consequence.

Looking in the mirror, I adjusted my septum piercing, bringing it down on full display. Each of us Elite Three have them. We simply tuck them away around our parents during formal events, out of respect. They know we have them, along with tattoos and ear piercings. We just don't flaunt it unnecessarily. The tattoos are more symbolic and we encourage individuality in our pack. Even my parents carry a few tattoos of their own. I get it honestly.

I ran some gel thru my hair with my fingertips, messily placing the longer strands to accentuate my features. I knew at some point my hands would find their way to my locks, as this is a common nervous tick of mine and Alex. The gel would keep it tame enough from my assaults. I took a last look in the mirror, pleased that I was looking my best!

"Seriously, Alpha, get out of the fucking mirror! You aren't the only one who needs to impress." Alex yelled.

I threw him a wink and stayed firmly rooted in front of the vanity just to rake his nerves.

Efran shoved me playfully, as I side stepped clumsily. Efran, earning a punch to his bicep that made him wince. The big baby was rubbing his arm and pouting profusely.

"Shut up and make yourself presentable, you pansy." I retorted.

Efran winked at himself in the mirror and I rolled my eyes.

"I feel bad for Lindsay" I mocked.

"Me too" Alex said.

"Why?" Efran smirked.

Me and Alex looked at him with false alarm.

"She is in competition with your ego." I groaned out.

Efran laughed and gave himself a lusty glare in the mirror.

"I'm sure she understands" he replied.