Official

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Demetri's POV***

After what felt like days of preparation the training field was finally set up for the party. In usual werewolf fashion, a bonfire and picnic were in place. A stage sat at the front of the field where Alisa and Lindsay would take their oath as Beta and Gamma Females. In our world your mate was just as important as you. We made no distinction between the roles. If you were a Beta your mate was as well and the same with the Gamma.

The pack members who had recently found their mates would also take an oath, as they would now call the Crescent Moon Pack their own. Their loyalty would be to us and our allies. We had many different pack members come and go thru the years and these parties forged a bond where we would all become one family.

Family members of other packs were allowed to attend as long as prior approval was given. Unfortunately, you never know who the Moon Goddess would pair you with. Therefore, on occasion we were unable to allow enemy pack members to invite their families. In these cases my Dad and Mom, Former Alpha and Luna, would stand in to support the new member in lieu of their families. This never actually causes any issues, much to an Alpha's relief.

In order to keep the schedule coordinated we have our ceremony followed by the picnic and bonfire respectively. Alcohol was not a stranger to wolves and the structure made things easier.
While the ceremony was always a semi formal occasion, the picnic and bonfire was as relaxed and fun as you would expect. I didn't demand a formal air from any of my pack members except during these ceremonies. You should always take your duty within the pack seriously during a swearing in ceremony.

The ladies were off to get ready along with so many of the future members of our pack. I walked around ensuring everything would go as planned. I checked the patrol stations making sure security was tight.

Alpha Carter had called in a couple of his strongest pack members to reinforce our borders. All the security was a precaution, mostly unnecessary. However, considering we had diminished his pack by more than couple a dozen members in our mating process, I would allow whatever procedures he deemed necessary.

I respect Alpha Carter as my own family. He is a strong leader and the proof was in the three girls who recently wiggled their way into all our hearts. Several of my own members were set to join his Red Moon Pack as well, considering they had been paired with his people as well.

<<<<<<<<<<

As I took the stage to address the crowd before me, I scanned the faces of my pack members and guests. Pride shined in my eyes at the emotion within their features. A beautiful family and a beautiful life. I was blessed beyond rational measure.

"Good evening members and guests. Today we celebrate the union of so many newly mated couples. Among them, our Beta Alex and Gamma Efran." I spoke.

Applause and cheers filled the cool night air.

"We will start with the introduction of our Beta. Alex please step forth." I announced.

"Beta Alex, it is with extreme pleasure we congratulate you on finding your mate. As my second in command you hold the respect of each individual who stands as a witness to your    oath. Please introduce your mate and usher her in as the new Beta Female to the Crescent Moon Pack." I instructed.

Alex stepped to the podium where I flanked his right. I was so proud of my brother and Beta. This was everything I could hope for in his life.