Mine

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Lindsay's POV***

As I stepped out of my parent's SUV I took a look around. The grounds were well kept, wolves were scattered around training or playing. They all looked so comfortable. I saw my parents entering the pack house and took my time preparing to meet the Crescent Moon pack.

I was super excited to finally meet the Alpha and his brother. I had been away helping my friend Alivia with her pet project, a charity relief event, she volunteered often. We played concerts around the world in an effort to raise money for war stricken packs that were recovering from the devastation. Usually, Alisa would accompany us in our little band. But, she had obligations at home with our Red Moon Pack and didn't join us in this particular trip.

I headed inside the pack house and my wolf 'Cohen' started pacing in my brain anxiously. I took several minutes to calm her down. She is usually peaceful, but today she stirred wildly as I approached the home. I was hoping to meet my mate. Oh how exhilarating it would be if Alpha Demetri was my mate.

The most arousing scent gently hung around the door, it smelled like leather and pine tar. I had to wipe the drool from my chin immediately. I had a feeling I knew why Cohen was so excited. I opened the door and quickly scanned the crowd. I saw the twin Alpha bloods immediately and locked eyes with Demetri. His beautiful smile adorned his face in the most welcoming sight. But, I was interrupted in my ogling by the sound of footsteps on the winding stair case.

I couldn't help myself when I saw the most attractive male specimen stumbling towards the banister. Time absolutely froze as he walked his way to the bottom of the stairs. He seemed a little dazed and his eyes were carefully trained at his feet, I assume he wasn't quite himself. Once he looked into the gathered mass of people, I was hit by a serious case of butterflies. They flew around in my belly like a flock of birds in a cage. I was hooked.

I darted towards the male wolf that seemed to be carved from the heavens. I threw myself at him, successfully knocking him right off his feet. I locked eyes with him and the whole world faded away like a mirage. My heart was pounding and electric hummed around me like a dance of fairies. I heard the people in the pack house roaring in laughter, probably because of my over zealous lunge.

The Angel of light and dark that was now my pillar, wrapped his arms around me and stood with pride as he shifted me to a comfortable position and placed his feet on the ground. I couldn't help myself, Cohen was purring like a kitten at the feel of being in this sexy beasts' arms. My body was begging me to create as little separation as possible from the hazel eyed bad boy that was holding me close. I locked my arms around his massive shoulders, hooked my legs around his torso and , whoops, apparently he liked camping because the fine ass god had pitched a tent that was poking at my rear end. I knotted my fingers in his hair and peppered kisses all over his magnificent face.

I didn't even know his name but, I couldn't bring myself to feel ashamed, I wanted him, desperately. I threw my head back and it sprung forward as I gave him Eskimo kisses and the word MATE ferociously escaped my perfect lips. He fist pumped the air, bringing the wolves in the room into a fit of chuckles. Oh thank the Moon Goddess I didn't scare this Greek God away. He just held me tighter as he entered the crowd.

My dad, Beta Michael, howled in laughter as he said "Gamma Efran, I see you have now met my daughter Lindsay."

Efran, what a stunning name, let loose of his hold and I untangled myself from him without moving my lust filled gaze. How the fuck did I get so damn lucky? He was so god damned hot. His 6'4" frame towered over me. His flawless tanned skin and hazel eyes were a match made in heaven. That jet black hair, was perfectly tousled. He wore a blinding smile that lit his eyes like a beacon in a tumultuous storm. His chiseled jaw begged to be licked. I could see the vein in his neck pulsating lusciously and I couldn't wait to mark this fine ass mother fucker as MINE!

His eyes roamed my body and face, committing to memory every single detail, as I was doing the same. He looked over my shoulder and appeared to be scanning my back side for stray hairs. I hoped he was checking out my perky lil ass. I worked hard for it and I'm proud of the results. He was wearing a black v neck shirt that stood taut against his bulging muscles. His dark wash blue jeans were camouflaging a very happy jr. and his combat boots polished his look off perfectly. His tribal tattoos had my heart fluttering, my mouth watering and made my center ache. Yes, I would definitely be exploring this creation from the gods!

I looked at him again and asked, "you like what you see?" with my sexiest vixen wink.

He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I fucking love what I see." He effectively melted my panties with a sultry whistle that had me thinking of raping this godlike creature. My oh my, I was the luckiest Bitch in the whole freaking world.

He slid his hand to the small of my back and we walked to the center of the room. He introduced me to his parents and Alpha Demetri, who I had suddenly cared nothing about in romantic terms. Don't get me wrong, the sexy gene had hit all three of these boys hard as fuck. But, I was absolutely entranced by my Gamma mate. No one could hold a candle to his stunning beauty.

We made conversation, but I was really just oogling my mate and wondering how long before I could be wrapped in his arms alone with my dirty thoughts playing as background music. I could just not even fathom what I did in this life to be mates with this man. The Moon Goddess was a fucking gem. I would make sure I always stayed on her good side as a constant thank you for her good graces.