Morning Delight

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Demetri's POV***

We are making great progress with the territory between The Red Moon Pack and our own. With both packs working diligently, we have managed to clear nearly half of the trees from the land. The lumber from the extracted trees will be used to create additional housing for pack members.

It's been a few week's since Lily moved into Collin's Alpha Suite. She seems to be settling in well. Mom and Dad have a made a few trips over to The Red Moon Pack. They feel compelled to nurture Lily in her journey to rebuilding her life.

My Elite ladies have also taken a large role in Lily's recovery. Their loyalty is a perfect display of unity and has benefited everyone in its wake.

Ivana is set to give birth next month. She has a slightly shorter gestational period due to having twins. Mom won't be far behind her and Alisa still has eight weeks to go.

Much to Collin's dismay, none of the male wolves he invited to Lily's ceremony, were her true mate. There is still hope and we are hanging on to that idea. Lily deserves to find her other half.

A deep seated hatred still runs strongly for Collin's birth father. Although he is dead, it is hard not to manifest ill feelings when watching Landon's former pack rebuild.

The girls have made a few shopping trips with Mom, Elise, Ivana and Lily in preparation for the four pups that are on the way. Us guys have been stuck on furniture duty. We spend hours, after each trip, assembling the furniture for the three nurseries.

Lindsay and Alivia have gotten a hefty case of baby fever. Each trip brings them further to the edge. Spending time with expectant moms is bound to have that effect.

Efran is more than happy to indulge in Lindsay's efforts to procreate. They sneak off whenever possible. By sneak, I mean blatantly announce their intentions to any one listening. They are literally like two wolves in heat. This earns Efran a good hour of banter after each escapade.

The closer Alisa gets to delivery, Alex is becoming more protective. This is to be expected. His nerves are on high alert and he has a meltdown nearly every day. I just mind link Dad to control the situation, seeing as I can't truly empathize at this point. I feel like I will do the same thing when it comes to Alivia.

Alivia is growing worried that we will suffer the same struggle as her mother. I have Mom helping me on that front. Although Alphas usually impregnate their mates immediately, it isn't uncommon for it to take a little more time. To be honest, we don't get enough alone time. Both of us stay busy between the two packs.

Dad offered to help with the responsibilities in order to give me some time off, but at this point I can't justify his reasoning. He has his own pup on the way and I feel guilty for the amount he already has taken on.

Usually the Beta would help under the circumstances but, Alex also has his own pup coming. So, in a nut shell, Alivia and I will just tough it out for a few more months. I'm okay with that honestly. It's not that I am purposely putting a pup off. I can't wait to be a father. I just want to be able to devote myself fully when Alivia does become pregnant.

As usual, I am stuck in my office this early morning. I have been looking over blue prints, approving purchases and updating files that have been sorely neglected. Seeing as it is before sunrise, I am here all alone. I don't mind. However, coffee would be nice. Mom usually brings me some, but as her belly grows rounder it is difficult for her to climb our massive steps.