And Now There Was None

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Demetri's POV***

We danced until the club shut down. The six of us, lost to our partners. No day had given me so much as tonite. We were all exhausted, giddy and wound tight.

We waited outside the club for the ladies. Alivia had to break the news to the band members that she was not coming back with them right now. She agreed quickly when I suggested we take this party to a diner and head home to get some sleep.

We saw my guard pull up with the Escalade and we all got back to our original seats. My seat was a little fuller, as I had Alivia comfortably nestled between my legs. There was room in the back for her but, nah. I wanted to spend time with my mate. We knew we wouldn't get in trouble with the law as we had relations and stood well with the human police. The werewolves police wouldn't dare question us.

We headed to an all nite diner to eat before we would go back to the pack house. It was late or early. We had danced until 4 am. We piled in the booth of the diner. It easily held ten people, but a tight squeeze for 7 wolves. So I pulled up a chair to end of the table for our Guard to make it more comfortable. Alivia sat to my left. Efran beside her and Lindsay to his left . Across from me sat Alex and Alisa.

The waitress greeted us and asked our order. She must have been used to large crowds as she was not at all put off at the amount of food we ordered. Our table was stacked with empty plates by the time we finished. I paid and we piled back in the Escalade for the hour ride home.

The Beta and Gamma couples were snoring in the back. Loud snores from the guys and soft whimpering purrs from the ladies. Alivia was dozing in my arms with her head laid back on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and laid soft feather kisses on her forehead as she napped during our journey.

I must have dozed off myself because soon, my guard was politely letting me know we were home. I thanked him for his service and let him know he was off duty for the rest of the day. He was appreciative and headed into the pack house to go to sleep.

I woke the guys and we all carried our beautiful mates up the steps to the Gamma Suite. Once all three ladies were on the king sized bed and couch, we removed their shoes. Covering each of our respective mates, we placed kisses on their foreheads and left the room to let them sleep.

Efran and Alex retired to the Beta Suite and I went to the kitchen for a glass of water. The pack house was silent, each member safely slumbering away. I finished my drink and walked out onto the porch to sit in the swing.

Renzo was restless and I figured he would enjoy a short run to wind down from the excitement of the evening. I removed my shirt and shoes. I walked down the porch steps and headed towards the woods. Once safely out of the pack house view I removed my jeans and boxers and quickly shifted. Renzo was ready to go!

"Renzo!" I spoke to my wolf.

"Demetri!" He shouted back.

"Calm down buddy! You're loud!" I whispered.

He calmed down but continued our conversation in my head.

"Can you believe MATE?" he cooed.

"No Buddy, I'm in awe!" I answered.

"Mate's beautiful, mate's precious, mate's perfect" he purred.

"Yes she IS!" I stated.

"Mate looks just like Alisa" he quipped.

Well actually, she does, I thought.

Guess I was a little star struck and the resemblance just occurred to me (after Renzo pointed it out).

"Yes, you are right Renzo." I said.

"Maybe that's why we called Alisa mate" he harped.

"Maybe that's why YOU called mate to Alisa" I dead panned.

"Ok I called Alisa mate" he whined.

"It don't matter buddy. We got our mate. And now our trio is up to six!" I exclaimed.

After a short while we headed back to the pack house. I was tired and I already missed Alivia. I needed to sleep because we had a party later this evening to announce the new pack members. We had to make another party soon as well. Alivia would need to be sworn in as Luna. Luna.... my Luna. I fell quickly to sleep with the thought of my Luna in my heart and mind.

I woke before noon, thank goodness. I stripped and showered. Heading to my dresser to dress casually for the day. At least I wouldn't have much to do until the dinner party later. I slipped on some dark grey joggers and a white v-neck and started heading down stairs.

Giggles interrupted my journey and I veered off to pop my head in the Gamma suite where the noises were coming from. I knocked on the door and requested to come in.

"Come in" the three girls shouted.

"Good morning sunshine's" I stated.

"Good morning, Demetri" Alisa and Lindsay spouted.

Alivia rushed forward and jumped into my arms with a squeal. I wrapped my arms around her, pecking her sweet little lips.

"Good morning, baby" she said.

"Good morning, little kitten" I cooed.

She nuzzled her head into my chest and I smiled widely.

Efran and Alex interrupted our moment by making kissy noises and gagging. I slapped both their immature asses across the back of their heads.

The girls giggled and the guys stuck their tongues out at me.

"What are we doing today?" Alivia asked.

"Well, sweetheart. We have a dinner party tonight to announce the new members to the pack." I said.

The girls clapped and squealed. Alex, Efran and I laughed. These girls were easy to please.

"But, until then we probably need to find our parents and inform them we are mates" I said to Alivia.

She didn't hesitate and grabbed my hand while I loosened my grip on my sexy mate.

Alex, Alisa, Efran and Lindsay followed behind us. Saying something about it only being fair since I was there when they met their mates. I didn't really care either way, honestly.

I called my parents thru the mind link and Alisa and Lindsay called theirs. I guess the Beta  Couple Micheal and Beth were necessary as well!

We all met in the living room and the parents took their seats. All six of us "kids" stood at random spots around the center of the room.

"Mom, Dad" I started.

They stared at me with interest.

"Alpha Carter, Luna Elise" I continued.

By now all eyes were on me. Nervously, I ran my hand up the back of my head and thru my hair.

Alivia jumped up and down and smiled brightly before shouting "Demetri is my mate."

God I love this girl already!

Congratulations, hugs and giggles filled the room.

Mom was excited, Dad looked proud. Alpha Carter and Luna Elise were happy.

All in all, it was a very joyous occasion.

All the ladies decided to go set up for the dinner and us men followed to do anything we could to help. I was pleased to say the least.