Luna

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Alex's POV***

"Not today." I dared.

"I know, fuck, I know." Demetri growled.

"This is about Alivia. She deserves one day that isn't spoiled by the bullshit eating at you. At us." I kept on.

"You're right. Today is about Alivia." Demetri sighs.

"Get your ass in there and make your mate feel like the Luna she is." I ordered.

"Yes, Alpha." Demetri jokes.

"Yeah, fuck you too." I laughed.

Demetri and I have been too involved in our investigations. Tonight is The Luna Ceremony. One night off won't change anything. Fuck maybe the headspace will do us a little good.

Thoughts, of my father's past, swirl bitterly like storm clouds on the cusp of descent. Every thought is concentrated on finding the truth. What ever that truth may entail.

But tonight, our Luna is our only concern.

***Demetri's POV***

"You look radiant" I kissed Livy on her mark.

"Thank you, Alpha" she winked.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Truly, I am!" She confirmed.

"Let's do this." I declared as I slipped my arm around the beauty who is my mate, my Luna.

Tonight's ceremony is held in the Grand Ball Room. A beautiful and elegant ceremony that is fit for a queen, my Queen.

Beautiful white and pale pink flowers had been infused into every inch of the ballroom. Purple lights turned the scene into a lavender dreamscape. The tables were adorned with tall full centerpieces. Everything perfect for the rise of our Luna, finally.

Alivia looked like a goddess. Her dress was white and sexy as fuck. Her tall, slender legs were on full view. I would be jealous if she weren't mine. MINE! Oh, how Renzo beamed with pride at the sight of our mate.

Alivia walked with stature and grace, her beauty and dominance billowed out like the skirt of her Luna gown

Alivia walked with stature and grace, her beauty and dominance billowed out like the skirt of her Luna gown. She was a walking Botticelli painting.

The pack stood proudly as she, and she alone, took each slow step up the aisle before ascending the stage.

Breath taking! Every inch of Alivia was sheer and unadulterated perfection.

Alivia stood before me as I turned to induct the Luna to our pack.

"Ravishing, you are a masterpiece." I whispered to Alivia as I held her dainty hand in my own calloused one.

"Thank you. You look mouth watering." She replied.