Epilogue

A/N The final chapter my beautiful readers. Thank you for sticking with me on this journey of my first book. Please leave comments and critiques so that I may bring you more joy in the next books.

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Demetri's POV***

Two year's later

It's amazing how are lives have evolved.

Toddlers run a muck in between the legs of exhausted adults. My twins, Kayden and Cali are 18 months old. They are learning rapidly and have decided they love baths but hate sleep. Typical.

Kayden, our son, is tender hearted and joyful. His blabbers would melt the soul of the coldest witch. Cali is a feisty ball of energy. Even as an infant we knew she would be the one raising our blood pressure. She hides toys, pulls hair and eats her poop. Disgusting. That's one mouth I refrain from kissing until I personally scrub it clean.

Alivia is busy trying to bargain for a third pup. I have adamantly denied her in a war that I know I will lose. I will fight the good fight as long as I can.

Alex and Alisa have Emily who is now almost three. She is charming and charismatic. Her laughter is like a melody played from instruments of Angels. Her smile is a gift to anyone blessed to look into her innocent eyes. All ten of her fingers are wrapped in heart strings of the people closest to the precious cherub.

Efran and Lindsay ended up with a son. Reese Maddox Scott was born just days after our own pups. He is an exact carbon copy of Lindsay, thank goddess. His blonde curls flow down his roly poly neck. His bright green eyes stand brilliantly against his fair skin. His perfect pink lips are a sweet compliment to the features his mommy shared. The kid is a down right Satan. Angel in the streets, demon in the... reality. Demon in reality. The kid makes Cali look calm.

Gia and Aeon are fixing to start pre-k. Collin and Ivana have a new pup on the way. Their children are calm and bring peace with them, unlike their vampire family members. That was a brilliant day when we first met them. Note the sarcasm.

Hunter is heading to Pre-K along with Em. They are best friends and spend their days playing with one another. Mom has gotten even closer to Alisa and Alivia. I really didn't think that even possible.

Hunter is a pint sized powerhouse. We have to continually warn him that his strength is bottled. Poor Em. The first day they wrestled her little wrist was fractured before we had time to reach them. Her heartbroken cry was only drowned out by the ear piercing scream of Hunter. Cali bit the fucking shit out of him for hurting her Em. Emily is a bit favored in all scenarios. We can't help it. She is a ball of love.

Lily and Ian ended up getting their own house after the vote between Dad, Carter and Collin passed unanimously. I laughed so hard as the two adults awaited the decision. They were sweating bullets and chewing their bottom lips. I literally fell on the floor laughing like the juvenile I still think I am.

Izzy and Ari are about to become teens. God bless mom and dad's souls. Those girls have added more grey hairs to all of our heads than any of us are willing to admit. Their pranks have hit atomic levels. Dad may have had to threaten them with that chastity belt when both girls were caught kissing in the bathrooms at school. Different bathrooms, different boys, but both on the same day. Awkward. Poor Dad almost had a coronary.

Sweet Aunt Em, Emily's namesake, and Uncle Ben are still running the daycare. They are helping to raise our beautiful offspring with the genuine love that each of us Crescent Moon Pack members were accustomed to. Their dedication to the lives of children still brings more tears of joy than I care to claim.

Ivana's family hasn't been back to visit. Instead Ivana and Collin leave the pack responsibilities to Max and Jak every six months while they spend a couple days with the twisted blood suckers. There is no love lost on my end. I never had any for them to begin with.

Ian is fine. I will keep him. He is free babysitting and the kids adore the Count Dracula. He really makes Lily happy. He is her true mate. She finally has the love she deserved all along.

Max and Jak are doing well. They have discussed adopting a baby. They haven't done it yet. They are young and the subject is at least on the table. They are planning their wedding and of course our Elite ladies are balls to the wall involved.

The Crescent Moon Pack and Red Moon Pack have conjoined in so many amazing ways. We are our own form of blended family. All the gears and all the shafts just happen to work in sync. One of our better choices was joining forces with one another.

As I think of the last three years and the beauty of life that has unfolded around me, I remain thankful. I send prayers to the Moon Goddess.

All this began over a misguided claim of the Alpha and Beta's Mate.