Part 3: Busy Streets and Traffic Lights

A/N: Okay SO  I really really hope you guys like this chapter, and I'll add another two parts tonight I think :)

thatgoodgirl-faith :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karlie

            I woke up with a smile on my face because I had never felt so refreshed. The sunlight came in through the window on my right, and I could hear birds chirping outside on the balcony. I yawned and had a big stretch when I accidentally hit something on my left side of the bed. I looked over and remembered that Barbara, Cara, Alessandra, Behati and I had slept over at Taylor Swift’s house last night and Taylor and I ended up sharing her bed. I watched the beautiful blonde sleep peacefully with a slight grin on her face, and I immediately wondered what she was thinking about. Probably selling out hundreds of stadium shows I thought. I small giggle escaped my lips thinking about Taylor dreaming of her life long goal coming true, even though it already had on numerous occasions. After meeting her yesterday I realized that she was funny that way. She had worked so hard for her dreams to come true and when they finally did, she still didn’t believe it was actually happening.

            Just then, she shifted and lazily opened her eyes. I noticed her slowly scan the room and her eyes finally settled on me. “Well good morning Kloss,” She squeaked as a smile came across her lips. “Did you get to say goodbye earlier too? The four of them came in here at about 8 a.m. and thanked me for last night. It was really sweet of them.” She gushed.

“No they didn’t wake me up. Its okay though, I see them pretty often anyway.” I reassured her. I had known all of the VS models for so long that we were basically sisters. I knew I would see them within the next few weeks so it wasn’t an issue.

“Okay, I just felt bad for a minute,” She chuckled. “So, do you want to get breakfast?”

*                                             *                                                      *

We had decided on a small café down the street from Taylor’s Tribeca apartment, I ordered a latte with a croissant, and her the same.

“Hey, lets go shopping, what do you say?” Taylor suggested with an adorable grin on her face. “Of course, I was just going to ask!” I laughed. We ended up walking just across the street to a small boutique. Even though it was small, it was packed with a wide variety of designer brands, many of which were my favorite.

“What do you think of this dress Karls?” She asked.

“That’s super cute! You should try it on girl!” I replied. I grabbed a dress as well, and we got one of the associates to get us a change room. The cubicles were roomy and we decided on sharing so we could help zip each other up. Once in the change room, Taylor quickly slipped off her tights and fitting pinstripe button-down dress. As I got changed I snuck a quick glance over and discovered she was wearing one of the cutest VS bras off the new line.

“Nice bra Tay!” I giggled. “Did you steal that from yesterday’s fashion show?” I winked at her with a playful grin spreading across my face.

“How did you know? And don’t worry, I left a $100 bill at my makeup station, so if they find that there’s a bra missing, the money should compensate,” We both laughed. “Can you zip me up?” She asked.

“Sure,” She turned away from me so I could get access to the zipper on the back. Even with the dress undone, it fit her like it was made for her. It was a plain black dress, with a cutout on each side, and it fell just above her knees. “Taylor, this dress is SO cute! You look killer in it!” I gushed. She really did look great, it was almost as if it was made just for her. “Seriously Tay, if you don’t buy it, I’m going to buy it for you!”

“Aw, thanks Karlie! I think I might get it,” She giggled shyly as her cheek turned slightly rosy. “But let’s zip you up! You’re still in your bra and underwear!” She laughed.

            As I turned around to grab the dress I had picked out, I caught her checking me out in the reflection of the mirror. I had to stop myself from smiling; it was nice to be noticed, even just in a friendly way. I hadn’t really gotten any attention from Josh in months, so it felt good. The dress that I grabbed was strapless and was off-white. As Taylor zipped it up I pulled my hair to the side so it wouldn’t get caught near the top.

“Karls, this dress is hot,” She smiled and gave me two thumbs up. “10/10 would recommend!” I had to admit, the dress did fit me fairly nicely.

“Well, since both of us look so cute, lets take a picture!” I suggested and we posed in front of the mirror.

We both decided to post the picture on Instagram, and I had captioned it, “Shopping in Tribeca with @taylorswift today. #funtimes”

            “That was so fun! Should we grab lunch before we head back to my place?” Taylor asked. After we had left the boutique we continued to shop around for another few hours, just walking up and down the streets of New York. Hanging out with Taylor was really enjoyable. Normally when I come to New York I end up being alone since I don’t have very many friends in the city, so shopping with a friend for once was great. Even though Josh lived in the city he was a typical man when it came to shopping; He would wait outside the store until I was done, and would complain until we were done.

“For sure! Let’s grab sushi?” I replied.