Part 6: Look at Me Baby, I Just Want You

A/N: Okay so here's part 6! I'm just going to leave a little bit of a ***MATURE CONTENT*** warning here, its not that bad but I don't want anyone to get offended, of course... I think I really like this chapter so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know what you think!

ALSO: For extra Kaylor feels, I suggest listening to the song "simplethings" by Miguel while reading this part!

thatgoodgirl-faith :) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karlie

“That was so fun! But my arms are killing me!” Taylor exclaimed. We had gone shopping for almost six hours today, and we bought more than we expected. In the corner of my hotel room sat our thirty-odd shopping bags, from various stores across Tribeca. I only had a few more days until I had to fly off to London to walk in another Chanel fashion show, and normally I would be enthusiastic to see Karl Lagerfeld again, but I kept on thinking about how I would have to leave Taylor, and I didn’t want to do that. Even though I had just met her a few days ago I really liked her. Maybe more than a friend should, but I didn’t care. I was just happy to be in her company.

“I know right? I’m not shopping for at least a month after all the stuff I bought today.” We both giggled over a bottle of Pinot Grigio we had ordered from room service and we were watching Grey’s Anatomy on Netflix. We started the series from the beginning because I had never watched it before, even though Taylor has seen every episode more than a few times.

“Okay, so that was season one of Grey’s Anatomy. What do you think?” Taylor tilted her head to look at me, and she had that kind of grin a child has when they’re trying to show you something in the hopes that you’ll like it.

“I think its great, but I’m really not a fan of McSteamy!” I joked as I playfully nudged her leg with my foot.

“Oh please, you are such a liar! Let’s just say if he got me alone in an examination room, I wouldn’t say no!” Taylor exclaimed. I burst out laughing; hearing Taylor talk like that was a little strange since she seems so innocent.

“Ah, and the truth comes out,” I said. “I can see the headlines now; ‘Ms. Swift: A Lady in the Streets, but a Freak in the Sheets’!” We both exploded with laughter, and Taylor’s face turned bright red, part from laughter and part from embarrassment.

“Hey, that’s a secret!” She joked as she placed her hand on my thigh. We continued to laugh but I analyzed the interaction between the two of us. Did she do that on purpose? Don’t be an idiot. I told myself. I might be developing some kind of feelings for her, but I know for a fact she wouldn’t feel the same way.

“So, are you staying over tonight?” I asked her. I got up off the bed and started to look through my clothes. “Because if you are, I’ve got some PJ’s you can wear.” I looked over at her waiting for an answer. She was fiddling with her hands, not even paying attention to what I just said.

“Taylor? Hellooo.” I chimed. She jumped and looked over at me with a blushing face.

“Oh my God, I’m so sorry Karls,” She said. “I was just thinking. Sorry.”

“No, that’s alright. What were you think about?” Curious, I went over and sat next to her on my bed. She hung her legs over the side of the bed and we were now sitting with our shoulders touching.

“You can tell me, Tay.” I prodded as I nudged her with my shoulder.

            “Okay, Karlie if I tell you, can you promise not to judge me?” Taylor was serious now, and I was starting to get worried.

“All right Taylor, you’re really starting to worry me,” I said as I reached for her hands. “You know you can tell me anything, so what’s up?” I asked.

“Well, I’m not really sure, because I’ve never felt this way before,” She started. I immediately felt my heart beat faster and my stomach turned in knots. “Well, its just that I don’t know how to say this, and I know we just met and I don’t even think that I’m gay, but ever since we met I’ve had these feelings for you and I’ve come to the realization that what I’m feeling for you is something more than what a friend should feel.” She spoke so quickly that I almost didn’t understand what she was saying. After sitting in shock for a few seconds, I realized what she meant. And I felt the same way too. Say something back to her! I told myself. She’s waiting for a response! I so badly wanted to speak but I was so overwhelmed with joy and relief that she felt the same way about me that all I could do was breath out a deep sigh of relief.

“Yeah, umm… Just forget I said anything, okay? Its definitely the wine talking.” She fidgeted her fingers nervously and was tapping her feet on the floor. She didn’t even look up. After nearly a full minute of silence I was able to get the words out:

            “No, Taylor its okay,” I stammered as I cupped her face with my hand so that we were now looking at each other. “I feel the same way about you too. I’ve been feeling it since the first night we hung out together, with the girls. I was just way too shocked to say anything back; I never thought that my feelings for you would be returned.” Her beautiful blue eyes stared into mine and she slowly smiled, and I did too. I gently rubbed my thumb along her cheekbone and wrapped my other arm around her side. We both leaned in slowly, closing our eyes just before our lips touched. When I pressed my lips against hers and it was as if a million stars were shining inside my head, all at once. It was easily the best kiss I’d ever had and we were just getting started. We both moved back on the bed as she lay down, and I put my hand on her waist. We deepened the kiss and I moved from beside her to on top of her. Her soft hands caressed my face and a small moan escaped my lips. She smiled against my mouth and slowly moved her hands down to my side. I pulled away for just a moment and bit my lip with a slight smirk as I looked into her eyes. She smiled back. I then brushed her hair away from her neck and gently nibbled her ear. I moved down from her neck to her collarbone and place a string of kisses there. She had the most beautiful and prominent collarbone, and she moaned as along her chest. I lowered my body so that I was straddling her, and feeling brave, I tore off my t-shirt so I was just wearing my bra and pajama shorts. She gave me a look of uncertainty and any shred of courage I had left was swept away as insecurity set in.

“Um, is that okay?” I asked nervously. I didn’t want to screw this up. I so badly didn’t want to screw this up.

“Its fine Karls,” Taylor smiled and grabbed my hand, and I suddenly felt a wash of relief fall over me. “Its totally fine, I just can’t believe this is actually happening. I’m a little nervous, that’s all.” She admitted. I leaned over and kissed her again so that we were back in our previous position.

“Well then let’s be nervous together.” I smiled. I ran my hands under her shirt and helped her lift it off. “Its okay Tay,” I whispered. “Lets see where this goes.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright guys, I really hope that you all liked it; I'll probably post again tonight!