Part 23: Nobody loves you baby, the way I do

A/N: Sorry for updating so late guys! its been a crazy day, but I made this one a little longer so hopefully that makes up for it!! Thanks so much for all of the feedback and for reading!!! Love you guys!!

Maddison :) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karlie

I woke up to the sunlight shining brightly on my face, and I had to squint my eyes so that they would adjust. Rolling over, I realized I was on the floor, wrapped in the thick white duvet that had previously been on Taylor’s bed.

“What the fuck happened last night?” I groaned slightly. Just then I heard the mattress creak from above me.

“Karlie?” I heard Taylor ask. I stood up and untangled myself from the mess of fabric. Now looking down on Taylor, she was sprawled out on the bed naked, just like me.

“Good morning.” I cooed as I leaned over and whispered in her ear. She rolled over and flashed a smile at me.

“I’m not entirely sure, but from what I can recall, I think you rocked my world last night.” She giggled, wrapping her arms around my neck.

“You’re so cheesy,” I joked. “But yeah, I did rock your world last night, if we’re putting it that way.” I said.

            Yesterday had been a blur from start to finish. After I got off the plane, Taylor and I headed straight back to her hotel room, and she had her way with me. Then, we had gone out to all of the boutiques we could find, and picked up little souvenirs for each other, and we had also stopped for a bunch of fans that we passed too. By the time we had gotten back to her room it was late in the evening, and we decided to finish off the giant bottle of champagne that Taylor ordered for us earlier. My head was spinning from the alcohol, but I so vividly remember our night together; we had made love for what seemed like hours, and it was heavenly. Yesterday morning’s events were just a quick fix for sure, but what happened last night definitely let Taylor know how much that I had missed her, and vice versa. However, I was still trying to put together the pieces of how I ended up on the floor.

            “So, what’s the plan for today?” I asked in between kisses. Taylor moved her hand so that it rested on my cheek.

“Well, tonight is the second last night of the Red Tour,” She sighed. “So we have to go to that, unfortunately.” She rolled her eyes sarcastically.

“I don’t know, it doesn’t seem that important… You can totally miss one show.” I said, playing along. Taylor let out a slight laugh and sat up.

“But for real, we have to be at the venue for noon to sound check, and by the time that’s over I’ll have to go straight to hair and makeup. Then, after the show I have a Club Red planned too, so basically tour stuff is what we’re doing today!” She exclaimed, throwing on a pair of jeans.

“Wait, I can come?” I asked, surprised.

“Well yeah, obviously!” Taylor said. “You can watch us sound check, and I’ve reserved a spot right near the stage with your name on it!” She gushed. I was surprised at the gesture, but extremely excited. I had been to a lot of concerts before, but I was never close enough with the artist to get decent seats, let alone attend a sound check.

“Aw Taylor, that’s so sweet of you!” I cried. She gave me a sideways look.

“Karlie, its not that big of a deal!” She insisted. “I didn’t even think you would want to come.” She laughed.