Part 22: I'm All That You Need Tonight

A/N: Okay so **Mature Content** in this one guys! Hope you enjoy it, and this chapter is slightly inspired by the songs illusion, and stockholm syndrome by one direction! Their new album is actually dope as hell so yeah! 

and 6.6k reads!?!?! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH JFC

Thanks so much for reading!

Maddison :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor

            I was standing alone in the Penang International Airport anxiously awaiting the arrival of American Airlines Flight 132. I was done with the waiting, to be quite honest. The last three weeks dragged by, with every minute feeling like an hour, but it was finally worth it. Karlie would be landing in about forty-five minutes, and all of the sadness and agony would be washed away as if it were never there in the first place. Leaning against the wall, I had my earphones pushed into my ears, and I was blasting music in an attempt to calm my nerves, and to kill some time. I started tapping my feet eagerly, just praying that the next few minutes would pass by quickly and easily. With my unease not letting up, I decided to go for a walk.

            I grabbed myself a small coffee, even though I was already awake and alert. Unfortunately, the Malaysian airport was fairly small, and even though I walked at a snail’s pace, I was back where I started in about a half an hour. At least I only have to wait fifteen minutes now. I thought to myself as a smirk crept across my face. Then, I decided to sit down right next to the gate’s entrance, so that I would be able to see her as soon as she walked off the plane. Giving in to the anticipation, I gave up on trying to keep myself busy and just stared off into space, tapping my fingers together erratically.

            Finally, the clock on my phone had hit 8:25 AM, and I only had to wait five more minutes until I would be able to see Karlie again. She was staying for three days and I only had one show while she was here, so we were going to get to spend a lot of missed time together. Then, after she left we would only have to wait eleven more days until the Red Tour wrapped and we would both be back in New York. Suddenly, the light above the gate’s entry lit up, displaying the word, ‘Arrived’ in fluorescent green. I immediately stood up, along with some other people who were waiting for friends and relatives. My heart started to pound and my palms grew sweaty to the point where I had to brush them against my jacket. Some of the passengers had begun to walk around the corner with carry on bags in hand, their faces lighting up when they found their loved ones who were there to pick them up. I waited patiently as more passengers came out of the gate, but there was still no sign of Karlie. I knew that she was on a pretty big plane, but it seemed like I stood there for years, trying to pick out her unique face from the crowd. I shifted on my feet and took a quick glance around the gate to see if I had missed her, but I knew I hadn’t. I was just about to turn around when I felt a pair of long arms grab my waist from behind. I jumped in shock, but before I could see whom the arms belonged to I heard a voice in my ear that was just above a whisper.

“Guess who?” The familiar voice asked. Without thinking, I turned on my heels and wrapped my arms around Karlie’s neck. We pulled each other in for a hug, and I buried my face in her shoulder.

“I missed you so much!” I gushed, smiling against her. Both of us moved back slightly and I got a good, clear look at her. Her green eyes flickering brightly as always, and she had a huge grin on her face. I could tell that she was tired by the size of the bags under her eyes, but I knew she was trying to hide it.