Bonus Chapter! (Drown Me in Love)

A/N: Hey guys! So this is a little bit of mature content, & I originally wasn't going to write this part because there wasn't much point (I figured you all kind of get what happens after Taylor proposes, if you know what I mean) but a lot of you asked me to write it, so I did! (And maybe I'm also kinda going to miss writing this story once it's over, so an extra chapter wouldn't hurt, right?)

I hope you enjoy it and if you're looking for something to set the tone a little bit better you can look up the song 'Come on Get Higher' by Matt Nathanson! It's really old but still really good and I think it goes with this scene pretty well :)

And thank you so much for 143k reads?!?! Like wow?!?! 

Maddie! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor

            “Come with me…” Karlie whispered, her hot breath trailing over my ear. She spoke lowly, carefully articulating each syllable. It sent a shiver down my spine and the rest of my body erupted in goose bumps from the anticipation of tonight. Today had gone so perfectly; I might have been nervous a few minutes ago, but as soon as Karlie had agreed to marry me all of my fears vanished. My head was still spinning from the amount of happiness, excitement, and pure adoration I had for her. The thought of spending the rest of my life with Karlie nearly brought me to tears; if someone had told me last week that Karlie and I would be back together and happily engaged, I wouldn’t have believed it. I was so sure that I had ruined the best thing that had ever happened to me, and I was so thankful that she had given me another chance, time and time again. It had taken me a few times to get it right, but I knew that Karlie and I would stay together this time, and that I wouldn’t do anything to jeopardize it.

            I could feel my eyes well up as Karlie continued to walk me to the bedroom, her back to me. I tried to blink it away, but she had looked over her shoulder to see me with a tear rolling down my cheek.

“Taylor, are you crying? What’s wrong?” She asked, concern rolling over her face. She had turned around and moved closer to me before her hand rose to my cheek, using her thumb to wipe away a single tear. My face boiled hot with embarrassment and I looked down towards my feet.

“Nothing’s wrong. I’ve just never been so happy,” I admitted shyly. “I just can’t believe it, that’s all.” I whispered.

“Well, believe it,” Karlie spoke softly. My cheek began to tingle as she delicately brushed her thumb over the tear, wiping away any trace of it. “This is happening, Taylor. I’ve never been more in love with you than I am right now.” She said, her eyes looking into mine. The heartbeats in my chest began to pound a little bit faster and I couldn’t help the smile that stretched across my lips. To hear Karlie say those words was like a dream that I wanted to keep reliving, and now that we were together for good I knew that I would hear it for the rest of my life.

“I love you too, Karls. So much.” I whispered. She had returned my grin before placing a simple kiss on my forehead. I could feel my cheeks already begin to flush as I looked up at her while she pulled away.

“Now, why don’t you stop crying, Tay. You’re ruining the mood, you know.” She teased as she playfully tapped me on the shoulder. We both let out a small giggle as I rolled my eyes and then grabbed her hands as we slowly moved towards the bedroom once more. We were facing each other as I walked backwards, not wanting to take my eyes off of her. My gaze locked with hers, their forest green hue darkening with lust after each step we took. The lighthearted laughter we had shared barely a moment ago was gone, and the atmosphere was thick with anticipation. I allowed my eyes to fall from hers so that I could take in what was in front of me. Karlie was a masterpiece, in every sense of the word; the kind that you couldn’t begin to describe her value, because you knew that you would never come across anyone like her for the rest of your life. She was one of a kind, to say the least.