Part 43: And You Know For Me, It's Always You

A/N: Alright so I'm back!! Haha sorry for missing an update yesterday, I wanted to post something so badly but life got in the way hahaha anyway, this story has almost at 40K reads, and that is absolutely insane! Thank you guys so much for sticking with the story, it means the world to me! I'm also SUPER stoked that you guys enjoyed the last chapter because kaylor (finally) got back together lmao

But yeah, I hope you enjoy it, I'll be posting tomorrow after work! :)

Maddie :) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor

            “Karlie?” I asked softly. We were lying in my bed, and my head was resting on her shoulder. Karlie and admitted that she wanted to be with me again, and we had just slept together for the first time in months. I felt on top of the world, and I had never been more grateful.

“Yeah?” She murmured, just above a whisper. Her lips pressed against my temple, and I raised my head to look up at her.

“I just want to say thank you—for taking me back.” I said slowly. Karlie let out a breath laugh.

“Don’t be ridiculous, Tay.” She scoffed. “’And you know for me, it’s always you!” She sang enthusiastically. I couldn’t help but burst into a satirical laugh.

“Ha ha. That’s hilarious, Karlie.” I said, sarcasm dripping from my lips. “But seriously, you know that I love you, and that I am really sorry.” I said lowly.

“I know Taylor, I know.” She whispered with a smile. She leaned into me, allowing our lips to meet. We kissed lazily, placing multiple pecks on each other’s mouths.

            “Oh Shit!” I gasped as I pulled away from her. I sat up in my bed and started to stand up.

“What? What’s wrong?” Karlie questioned, her eyes wide with worry.

“We forgot about dinner!” I cried in horror. Karlie’s mouth dropped open and she hopped out of bed, reaching for her clothes.

“Fuck! I can’t believe we left it there! I bet it’s all overcooked now!” She said as she shook her head. We walked briskly into the kitchen and shut off the burners of the stove. The pasta that I had been cooking was boiled dry, and the Alfredo sauce dried up in the pot.

“Oh no,” I groaned, turning to Karlie. “I’m so sorry Karls.” I apologized, looking up at her.

“It’s not a big deal baby,” She cooed as she ran her hands up my arms, stopping at my shoulders. “It’s really all my fault, I was the one who practically dragged you to the bedroom.” She giggled, lowering her face so that our eyes met. I let out a deep sigh and I frown grew upon my face.

“I know, I just wanted to make tonight special,” I admitted, rubbing my arm. “I knew that we were starting to grow closer and I was really trying to impress you tonight.” I whimpered. Karlie’s hands cupped my face and her eyes softened.

“Taylor, you don’t have to try to impress me. I love you. I loved you before that night at the VMA’s, I loved you the whole time I was at my parent’s house, and I love you now. Besides, you already impressed me enough when we were in the bedroom half an hour ago.” She laughed. I giggled in reply and wrapped my arms around her waist.

“Well then maybe we’ll just have to do it again later.” I offered, looking up at her through my eyelids.

“Maybe we will.” Karlie whispered as she slowly traced her fingertips up my back. I shivered at her touch and pulled her closer to me.