𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾

Quinn Fabray was right, Nathalie did what she expected to do

Quinn Fabray was right, Nathalie did what she expected to do. The girl came back to her. To say the least, both girls had a pleasing night and Nathalie woke up tired.

"Seriously, didn't she sleep last night?"

Bea asked as she and Kurt looked at the girl with curiosity. The trio stood in front of the school in the boy's car, trying to wake the girl.

"Nat?" Kurt shook her, making her groan and turn to the other side, "you have to wake up. We're here."

"Already?" Nathalie asked and sighed in defeat when she opened her eyes, they really were in front of what Nathalie likes to call, hell hole.

"You're finally awake! Can we go now?" Bea asked and got in response a middle finger from Nathalie, "why are you so cheerful? I know we are cheerleaders, but that doesn't mean we have to be happy all the time."

"Honey, the only emotion that you show to people is annoyance. You're never happy to see someone."

Nathalie rolled her eyes and the three of them bid their goodbyes. Kurt was off to talk with Mercedes, who had a huge crush on him, and Bea was off to talk with a girl that Nathalie didn't know who she was.

Rubbing her eyes tiredly, Nathalie tried to open her locker, to no use because she somehow forgot the code.

Feeling a hand on her back, Nathalie sighed in defeat as she watched the person put the code in, "there you go."

"Thank you," Nathalie managed to say before she let out a huge yawn, making the girl look at her worriedly.

"Lie, have you been getting sleep?"

Nathalie looked at Quinn knowingly as she leaned in, "you know why I haven't been getting any sleep,"

Quinn smiled and exchanged a look between the girl's eyes, which she loves to look at for hours, and her lips. How she wished she could kiss them at that moment.

Nathalie wished for that too. Taking a look around, the girl sighed in defeat when she took notice of her friend, Matt, walking towards their direction, "I have to go, but I will see you after school, right?"

Quinn nodded and watched Nathalie gripping onto her bag as she went over to Matt, who stopped in the middle of the corridor, waiting for her.

Quinn sighed. She never liked the friendship that Nathalie had with Matt and with Mike. The Asian guy looked at Nathalie with so much love and care, and that annoys her because Quinn wanted Nathalie all by herself.

It's selfish of her, she's aware. She's in a relationship with Finn yet she's always thinking, sleeping and kissing Nat.

Nathalie didn't deserve this. Quinn shouldn't been doing this. But both girls can't stay away from each other.