𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅-𝗈

A new week came, and Mr

A new week came, and Mr. Schue decided to give his kids a brand-new assignment. After drawing a stick figure on the whiteboard with a speech bubble that said, hello, he pointed proudly at the drawing, "hello."

The kids frowned and looked at each other confused, "hellooooo?"

"Hello." everyone but Rachel, who said it loudly, mumbled, "what do you guys say when you answer the phone?"

"What up?"

"Who dis be?"

"No, she's dead, these are her children," Kurt and Nathalie said, making everyone frown at them in confusion.

"O-kay," Mr. Schue said, trying to figure out how to continue from what was said, "Alexander Graham Bell, the inventor of the telephone, liked to say, 'ahoy, ahoy' when he answered the phone. It was Edison who decided that 'hello' was a more appropriate greeting. I am really proud of what you guys did at sectionals. But, as most of you have realized by now, it hasn't made a bit of difference in your day-to-day at school."

"I have a slushie-stained training bra to prove it." Rachel pointed out and Nathalie looked at the her confused, "you wear that? Really?"

"I'm sorry if I don't dress slutty like you."

Bea whistled and shook her head, "low blow, this is why people don't like you."

Nathalie looked at their teacher with an eyebrow raised and waited for him to say something. But, to her surprise or not, he didn't do anything and just stared at them.

"Since the teacher doesn't defend a student against sexist comments, I'll defend myself," Nathalie gave the girl a sarcastic smile, already scaring her, "I don't think there's no problem with me wearing whatever I feel like to, if I'm comfortable, I'm using it. The problem is people, like you, saying sexist comments like that one. Since when I wear laced underwear, or a mini skirt means I'm slutty and asking to be fucked? Grow up, Rachel."

"Nathalie," Mr. Schue warned her, and the girl gave him an unconvinced look, "language. We're in school grounds."

Everyone looked shocked at the man in front of him. How could he defend someone who said a sexist comment and not the person who got that.

"That's what you're going to say?"

The man really had the audacity to keep his mouth shut.

Scoffing, Nathalie grabbed her stuff and went towards the door, "conclusion of the day; you prefer to defend your favorite and little sexist girl, you actually agree with what she had just said, and the assignment of the week is to sing a song with hello in the song title. Correct?"

Nathalie managed to make Mr. Schue look bad in front of everyone. Smirking, the girl adjusted her clothes and smiled ironically at everyone, "have a nice day everyone. See you, maybe, next week."