𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗁-𝗈𝖿𝖿

Clothes could be seen all over the bedroom floor as two naked bodies were cuddling on the bed, completely forgetting that they had school on that same day

Nathalie softly hummed as she felt light kisses going down her cheek, jawline and neck, making the girl smile and snuggle closer to the girl next to her.

"Morning."

"Morning," Momo murmured and couldn't contain herself as she hugged Nathalie closer and rubbed her hand on the girl's back, "did you sleep well?"

"I did," Nathalie answered and quickly pecked the girl's lips, "the two hours of sleep were amazing."

Momo chuckled and got up from the bed to go and find some clothes for both her and Nathalie, making the latter whine because of the lack of contact, "we got carried away last night."

"We did," Nathalie confirmed while chuckling, "but I loved it."

Nathalie knelt down and walked towards Momo, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, she put her arms behind the latter's back and smiled as she placed a few kisses on the neck, "do we really need to go to school? We can stay here."

"Tempting idea," Momo hummed as Nathalie kept kissing her neck, "but today is the class before math's test. And I really need a good grade on it."

"Fine," Nathalie grunted and started getting dressed. Momo smiled at how good the girl in front of her looked with her clothes on, and really debated to not go to school and get in bed with her again.

In the end, Momo shook off her thoughts and grabbed Nathalie's hand, gesturing her to go with her to the kitchen so they could had breakfast and finally go to school for the long day ahead of them.

︶   ︶   ︶   ︶   ︶   ︶

Well, you could say that Bea was scared for life when she found out that Nathalie didn't sleep at home or at Tina's.

So when she found Nathalie peacefully opening her locker to get her math books, with Momo, wearing clothes she had never seen before, she concluded that Nathalie had slept at Momo's.

Fastening her pace, Bea closed Nathalie's locker in her face and startled the pair; in fact, Nathalie yelped and jumped into Momo's arms, who held her securely.

That got Bea thinking; the way Momo was holding her sister, so sure and so used to it. Momo sure knew where she was supposed to settle her hands and that made Bea conclude that the two of them had sex.

"Oh my god," Bea gasped and put her hand over her mouth as she pointed at them, "you two fucked!"

The two girls looked at each other confused as to how Bea was able to figure it out, but then they found out what made her think that; Momo knew where she was putting her hands and Nathalie had a hickey on her neck.