𝗆𝗂𝖼𝗁𝖺𝖾𝗅

Bea was pissed

Bea was pissed.

Utterly pissed because the New Directions did Michael during Sectionals and she didn't get her chance to shine.

And she desperately wanted to change that.

So, she decided to plant the seed; she decided to talk with Santana, because she knows how petty the girl can be, and talked about how frustrated she was because she didn't get to sing any Michael Jackson song during their performance.

Santana definitely took the bait.

Along with Britt, Mercedes and Bea - who was smirking because her plan was totally working -, Santana walked behind Kurt and Blaine telling them that the only reason they won Sectionals was because everyone is a sucker for Michael Jackson.

"That was weeks ago," Kurt groaned in frustration, tired of the conversation, "why are you still obsessing?"

Mercedes took Kurt by the shoulders from behind, "one word, Kurt. Michael."

"Guys, fear not. The world tour of the Cirque du Soleil tribute show, Immortal, to Michael Jackson is coming to Columbus in June. We should all go," Blaine reminded everyone and Bea groaned at how stupid the idea of going to the circus was.

"You don't get it," Mercedes sighed, "I don't want to see the spectacle that is Michael. I want to be the spectacle. Look, we love being back in New Directions, but we hate that we missed our chance this year to do Michael."

"Maybe we could do Michael again for Regionals," they looked at Bea with interest and she smirked, "and we could have a week only dedicated to him."

Everyone nodded in agreement and Blaine hummed, while he put his bag in ground, preparing himself to sing a song, "I, for one, know exactly what song we should start Michael week with."

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' by Michael Jackson
sung by Blaine and Bea with New Directions

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶

"Okay, favorite Michael Jackson memory. Go," Nathalie ordered as she took a sip from her caramel macchiato, enjoying the flavor and how hot the drink was.

The group were at the Lima Bean. Since they had just finished their classes, Nathalie, Tina, Quinn, Momo and Bea decided to go and drink some coffee.

But then everyone went after the group.

"When I was one, my mom showed me the VHS tape of his Motown special, and when he did the moonwalk across the stage for the first time in history, I uttered my first word. 'Hot damn,'" Artie replied, a smile appearing on his face as he reminisced.

"I owe the King of Pop a deep debt of gratitude," Kurt spoke up, "he was the first one to pull off the sequined military jacket, long before one Kurt Hummel made it iconic."