𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺

A new week had come, and the cheerios were assembled on the bleachers as Coach Sylvester paced in front of them

A new week had come, and the cheerios were assembled on the bleachers as Coach Sylvester paced in front of them. Both sisters were confused about what was going on. On the previous night, both got a package from their coach with a red bracelet, saying W.W.M.D in black letters.

"Bea," the girl looked up and waited for the older woman to say something, "what does your bracelet say?"

"W.W.M.D..." Bea said with a confused look and Nathalie almost let out a laugh but she respected their coach.

"'What would Madonna do?' Well, the answer to that question is usually: Date a younger man,"

It was official, Sue had gone crazy for Nathalie's opinion. No chance she was going to date a younger man just because. She's still hurt about what happened with Jesse, no way in hell she was going to date another guy.

Bea, on the other hand, was thinking of who she could date. She instantly thought of Matt, since she's a month older than him, but she let that thought go for now, her priority wasn't a guy now.

It was her sister's mental health.

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶

Rachel had called an emergency girl's meeting and Nathalie was force to go by her sister, because Bea was actually interested in what Rachel had done now.

"I think you should see a better psychologist,"

Furrowing her eyebrows, Nathalie gave her sister a confused look as they walked towards the choir room, "come again?"

"Miss Pillsbury is not a good psychologist, Nat. You've got sadder and now I always see you leaving your appointment crying and,"

Bea forced the girl to stop and made her look in her eyes. The girl frowned when she saw how Nathalie's eyes were; tired, sad, asking for help.

"I don't want to get another call saying you've entered the hospital because of a mental breakdown again. I love you and I just you good."

Nathalie smiled and kissed the top of her sister's forehead, "I'm good, don't worry. I just have a lot of homework, assignments, and study to do. I'm only tired."

Bea nodded and didn't pressure her sister to speak more. She had learned that, when Nathalie wants to talk, she'll talk. Till then, it's better to give her space.

But not too much.

Finally entering the choir room, all girls were sitting around in the chairs. Nathalie found herself sitting next to Quinn, who was drawing an unflattering sketch of Rachel, complete with the word 'Loser' across the top of the page and several love hearts scattered around.

"Hey," Nathalie said and Quinn smiled while closing her notebook and welcome the girl in her arms, where she stayed there happily.

"Can I ask you guys something private?"