𝖺𝗎𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌

A new year came, and Nathalie felt more confident than ever before

A new year came, and Nathalie felt more confident than ever before. Her mental health got better, she's in a healthy relationship with Quinn and she got tanned.

Yes, the Hummel's and Hudson's went on a vacation and Nathalie and Bea soaked all the sun they could get.

Side note, Bea may or may not got a sunburn.

Walking down the hallway together, Kurt, Bea and Nathalie really felt the different environment.

"You know, I hate Ohio." Bea stated as she looked outside to the cloudy sky, "seriously, this place is a hell hole, but they could give me a little bit of sun."

"I know. It's annoying." Kurt agreed, "I would have much rather stayed in that cabin than come back and deal with those stupid jocks that try to make my life a living hell."

Nathalie rolled her eyes and looked at her twin, "if they do anything, tell me. I have a Sue get away card and I'm in the mood for ending Karofsky pathetic life."

Bea's eyes widened and cleared her throat, "you didn't come to play this year. Also, you've been on edge lately."

More like frustrated.

Nathalie sighed as she adjusted her cheerios skirt and ignored the hungry looks from everyone, "honestly, I just need some alone time with Quinn. Since we got back, the only thing we did was a peck on the lips because Judy was there. I just miss her."

Kurt awed at that and felt slightly jealous. Don't get the guy wrong, he's happy that her sister is finally happy. He was just sad that he hadn't find that happiness yet.

"Do you want the house to yourself this afternoon?"

Kurt groaned loudly when Bea asked that question, "seriously, just don't have sex on the couch. That spot is innocent."

Bea couldn't help but let out a laugh, completely knowing that the couch isn't innocent at all.

After he heard the laugh, Kurt gasped loudly, "you did not, Beatrice Hummel!" he exclaimed and shoved the girl out of the way, making her crash against someone.

The person was holding their brand-new schedule, trying to find the correct classroom, dropping it to to the ground after Bea was thrown towards their way.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!"

Bea apologized as she helped the person gathered all their things. The person chuckled and shook their head, "it's not your fault. I'm just... still confused about this school. It's too confusing."

"Tell me about it."

The two finally exchanged a look and Bea smiled at the boy in front of her. He had bleach blond hair that was the same style as Justin Bieber, and bright blue eyes.

Both twins, with only an exchange of looks, smirked, and left the two alone, completely aware they were being ignored by them.

"I'm Evans. Sorry, Sam Evans," Bea chuckled at the boy's confusion and he smiled, "what's your name?"