𝗏𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖽

Nathalie woke up for the third time in that week on Jesse St

Nathalie woke up for the third time in that week on Jesse St. James bed naked. The Glee club finally found out who they are going to compete against on Sectionals.

Everyone was convinced they they're going to win. Mr. Schue was scared because his kids weren't taking this seriously. And since no one was taking it seriously, Nathalie decided to miss another glee club practice to be with Jesse.

The girl was sleeping peacefully in her bed, only with the sheet covering her, while Jesse was trying to find a coat for her to wear. Since she is a cheerio, she is required to always wear the uniform, but does not prevent her from wearing any coats.

Feeling the sunrise hitting her face, Nathalie turned to the other side, trying to get some sleep. She surely did forget she had classes in one hour.

Chuckling, Jesse grabbed her uniform and laid on his bed, and decided to wake her up. Kissing all over her body, Nathalie groaned but instantly giggled when she felt the boy kissing her neck.

"That tickles,"

"I know," he chuckled and pecked her lips, "morning."

"Morning. What time is it?"

"Time to wake up and seize the day!" Jesse yelled out happily as he put on his clothes, making Nathalie confused, "Jesse, you're never this happy."

He rolled his eyes and threw Nathalie's clothes towards her way, "well, we had sex, you stayed over for the third time this week and we're going to get breakfast before I drop you off."

"And you have a solo today, am I right?"

"I do," he admitted, and Nathalie shook her as she adjusted her uniform and put her shoes on, "ok, I'm ready. Are you?"
"I am. Here," he gave her his leather jacket, making Nathalie whistle in shock, "did Jesse St. James give me his signature leather jacket?"

Jesse rolled his eyes. Maybe he was getting attached to the girl, both knew what they have is pure sex, but he couldn't help it. He felt like he met someone like him. Beautiful, smart, talented, and totally amazing in bed.

He really was getting attached.

︶  ︶  ︶  ︶  ︶  ︶

Nathalie got in time at McKinley. Opening and closing her locker to put her books, she jumped frightened when she saw Bea leaning against the other lockers, smirking at what she was wearing, "that leather jacket, girl. You like bikers now?"

"Jesus, Bea. You want to give me a heart attack?" she said as she tried to catch her breath, and Bea chuckled, "I bet my ass that there was no Jesus between you and the person."