𝗌𝖾𝗑𝗒

Note: if you don't feel comfortable with mentions of sex and lap dance, skip this "•" part of the chapter! If you like it ( cause I know you guys ), you're very welcome 😉

News for the week, Brittany was pregnant of Artie. Or the girl thought she was when she looked outside her window and saw a stork built its nest on top of her garage.

Everyone was glad that the girl wasn't pregnant and after Nathalie explained her where babies actually came from, Brittany concluded that she wasn't pregnant.

Upon the situation, Mr. Schue concluded that his students are absolutely clueless about sex education and may make the wrong decisions in nearest future. So, he asked Holly Holliday to come back to McKinley to educate them.

"Okay, so sex. It's just like hugging, only wetter," Holly explained and the boys around the choir room started smirking and agreeing enthusiastically with the woman.

Nathalie was actually disgusted by their reactions.

"Okay, so let's start with the basics. Finn," the woman looked directly at the boy, "is it true that you thought you got your girlfriend pregnant via hot tub?"

Tina, Bea and Nathalie couldn't help but laugh at Quinn's ridiculous reason, making Quinn give them a warning look.

"I have always been dubious," Finn replied, completely ashamed of himself.

"And, Brittany, you think that storks bring babies?"

"I get my information from Woody Woodpecker cartoons," Brittany replied seriously and Bea looked at Tina shocked.

"Well, that's all going to end right here, right now," Ms. Holliday happily announced, "because, today, we are going to get under the covers, all together, and get the ditty on the dirty."

"I'm so turned on right now," Puck murmured and both Quinn and Nathalie scoffed at how immature he was being.

"Ah, what about those of us who choose to remain celibate?" Rachel asked.

"Oh, well, I admire you. Although I think you're naïve and possibly frigid, I do admire your choice," Ms. Holliday replied and Rachel pouted at the woman.

"I think this is a good time for a song," Mr. Schue pointed out and Holliday agreed, asking if Santana, Brittany and Nathalie could back her up.

"Rule number one: every intimate encounter that you're ever going to have in your life is going to start with a touch. Hit it!"

Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah) by Gary Glitter (Joan Jett version)
sang by Holly Holliday with New Directions

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶