𝖺 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗀𝗅𝖾𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌

Nathalie's favorite time of the year was approaching

Nathalie's favorite time of the year was approaching. You guessed it, Christmas was just around the corner at the Hummel-Hudson family were excited to spend their first holiday together as a family.

The kids were also excited because their holiday break was coming up.

The Glee club were stood in the choir room decorating the tree that Finn had found on the road on his way to school that morning, with the decorations that Santana had taken from her neighbor., while they were singing The Most Wonderful Day of the Year.

As they were putting the final touches for the decorating, Mr. Schue walked in and between his kids and the tree in shock.

"Hey, guys. What's this?"

"We're trying to get into the Christmas spirit, Mr. Schue," Finn explained as he put Nathalie on the ground after having lifted her up, so she could put the tree topper on.

"Christmas is totally our favorite holiday. And check out this awesome tree," Finn gushed, looking at the tree they had finished decorating, "I found it on the side of the road. It must have fallen off some guy's car."

"And ornaments?" Mr. Schue wondered.

"The guy who lives next door finally killed off his elderly mother. When they carted him off, they left the house wide open. I think she was a holiday hoarder," Santana explained and everyone looked at the latina in shock.

"Uh-and the presents?"

"I lifted them from a display at the mall," Puck admitted, straightening one of the presents under the tree, "but don't worry. They're empty."

Mr. Schue couldn't believe what he had just heard. Basically, all his kids did was steal things from other people, and that didn't feel right to him, "guys, I appreciate the effort, but this isn't what Christmas is supposed to be like."

"For us it is. This tree is like a mascot for Glee Club," Bea explained as she looked at the tree with adoration, "we won sectionals two years in a row and according to everyone at this school, we still suck. Sam and I got slushied this morning."

Nathalie looked at the couple sympathetically and smiled as she watched Sam wrapped his arm around Bea's waist, "I'm pretty sure they just added food coloring to real slush from the parking lot."

"You can eat that, you know," Brittany murmured and Bea gave the girl a look of horror.

"No," Mr. Schue spoke firmly while shaking his head, "I am not gonna let you guys throw yourselves a pity party. Look, I'm the first one to say that things haven't turned out exactly how I would have liked them to this year. But Christmas is all about being grateful for the things that did."

"I thought that was Thanksgiving," Finn interjected and both sisters shrugged while agreeing with the boy.

"And this year Glee Club is gonna lend a hand to the McKinney-Vento Homeless Children and Youth Program right here in Lima," Mr. Schue continued, ignoring Finn's interjection.