𝖽𝗎𝖾𝗍𝗌

Note: if you don't feel comfortable with mentions of sex, skip this first part of the chapter! If you like it, you're welcome 😉

Quinn and Nathalie finally had a peaceful and alone day just for them. Since Judy was out to do a church type of thing, Quinn had invited Nathalie over to be with her.

Of course, Nathalie couldn't say no to that.

Clothes were seen all over the floor, the two naked bodies wrapped around each other and covered with the thin white sheet of Quinn's bed.

"Fuck," Nathalie groaned as she travelled her lips from Quinn's lips to her neck, "I missed you so much."

Quinn let out a moan, making the girl on top of her smirk, "I missed you too."

Their lips met again. Quinn melted against the little girl and sighed when Nathalie slid her tongue between her lips, exploring her mouth gently with her tongue.

"How much time do we have till your mother comes home?"

Quinn looked away from her girlfriend and grabbed her phone, "we have," her breath hitched when she felt Nathalie suck her weak spot and let out a now loud moan, "fuck..."

"How much?"

"Two hours," Quinn managed to talk while Nathalie's hands started exploring her body. The blonde grabbed Nathalie for a needy kiss, and the two could feel their skins on fire.

Quinn moaned softly into Nathalie's mouth when she cupped her breasts through her bra. Nathalie moved from her lips to her neck, where she kissed and licked gently.

Nathalie, while kissing and sucking Quinn's week spot, opened the girl's bra easily and threw it somewhere on the floor of her girlfriend's room. Quinn moaned loudly when Nathalie's lips wrapped around her nipple and couldn't help but let out another loud moan, a moan that if Judy were home, they would be caught.

Nathalie took her time worshiping Quinn's breasts, giving each nipple the attention they deserved, earning some loud moans.

Quinn threw her head back and another moan came out when Nathalie's hand slid to her panties and tossed it somewhere.

"Nat," she whimpered when a long index finger slid into her center. Quinn moaned when another finger slid between her and began to constantly dive in and out of her.

Nathalie might be small, but her fingers are so damn long.

Quinn thought as long fingers slowly pound into her, a warm mouth sucking on her nipple, she found herself spreading her thighs to give Nathalie a better access.

Too early, the feeling so well known to Quinn came and she knew she was almost at her climax. The inner muscles of her center squeezed Nathalie's fingers as the girl stroked in and out. Nathalie already knew that her girlfriend was close and was very proud of herself for making Quinn have an orgasm so fast.