𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌𝗀𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀

Homeward Bound/Home by Simon & Garfunkel/Phillip Phillips
sang by Finn, Santana, Puck, Mike, Mercedes, Bea, Quinn, Momo and Nathalie

The alumni, except for Kurt and Rachel, decided to fulfill the promise and return to Lima for the holidays. They were all gathered at Breadsticks reminiscing about what they've been doing and what they had to do during this small break.

"So I said, 'you girls are gonna need another cup'," Puck spoke and the rest of the group laughed, "yeah, but, guys, I'd like to propose a toast: to almost all of us keeping our promise to come home for Thanksgiving."

On cue, they all raised and clicked their glasses, enjoying their company, "cheers!"

"Has anybody heard from Rachel and Kurt?" Santana asked and looked at both Momo and Nathalie, who held eye contact to see who was going to lie.

"They have a lot of things to do right now," Nathalie answered and Quinn and Bea looked at the girl with one of their eyebrows raised.

"I know Blaine's been texting him, but Kurt won't text back," Mike said and Bea instantly rolled my eyes.

"Can you blame our brother?"

Giving a quick look towards Nathalie and Momo, Quinn spoke up, "well, Rachel e-mailed me. She said she's not really sure what she's doing for the holidays yet."

Santana looked at the duo that tried to lie for them and raised an eyebrow, making them grow frustrated at the Berry girl, "honestly, who emails?" Nathalie then turned to Momo, "and why did we try to lie for Rachel?"

Momo only shrugged, not knowing what to answer, and grabbed the girl's hand under the table.

"I'm sorry about what went down with the two of you," Quinn said and Finn gave her a small smile, "no, it's cool. It's for the best."

Bumping her shoulder with Quinn's, Mercedes smiled, "well, I think that it's sweet that you and Rachel keep in touch, Quinn."

"Well, she basically e-mails me every other week to remind me that I still haven't used the train ticket that she gave me," Quinn, as she spoke, avoided both Momo and Nathalie's eye contact.

Nathalie furrowed her eyebrows. Just a few weeks ago, the blonde girl was in New York to talk and be with her. Nathalie thought that the ticket was used, but now Quinn was confessing this in front of everyone, all of them knowing that Quinn went there, made her even more confused.

"Well, I, for one, would love to talk about everybody that is here. I have a favor to ask," Finn said and looked at all of them and Momo smirked, "should we be scared?"