𝖿𝗎𝗇𝗄

Nathalie couldn't believe what she's seeing right in front of her

The girl, plus Mercedes and Tina, were in the choir room singing and playing the piano when her sister came in running, asking for them to go to the auditorium.

She even said it was an emergency and gave her sister a sad look.

Nathalie did furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, but eventually got up from the stool and followed her sister. When the four girls got to the auditorium, everything went dark on the cheerio's mind.

There they were, Vocal Adrenaline standing on stage, wearing blue bomber jackets and black jeans, and the girls were wearing blue dresses with black leggings. There he was. Jesse St. James.

Rachel walked forward with a frown of confusion plastered on her face. She did not understand why Jesse was back with his old team, "Jesse? What are you doing up there with them?"

"I've transferred back to Carmel High, Rachel," Jesse replied with no emotion in his voice. If anything, he sounded happy, "I'm sorry that it's come to this, but you guys were awful to me. You never accepted me. You never listened to my clearly superior ideas."

Bea scoffed loudly, "as if I was going to listen to you."

"Why are you here then?" Nathalie took a step closer to the stage and gave the guy a stone-cold look, "in our auditorium?"

Jesse was shocked about the way she was talking to him. But, honestly, he had much more to think than an angry Nathalie.

How foolish of him.

"The blogs and chat rooms say that we're finished and that you guys are ripe to topple us," Jesse replied, "we just wanted to show you a little something we came up with a few days ago to see if you agree with that assessment."

Another One Bites the Dust by Queen
sang by Vocal Adrenaline

The audacity of him to sing Bea's favorite song.

As they finally finished the song, all Vocal Adrenaline members started giggling, making Nathalie even angrier than she was before.

"Thanks for letting us borrow your auditorium, guys." Jesse's dance partner paused for a second, thinking of how to describe it in her fake tone, "it's quaint."

All Glee club members stood there in shock, watching as their rivals continued making fun of them.

Nathalie had enough.

"You really are a narcissist, an asshole, and a motherfucking cheater. Congratulations, Jesse. You just proved how much of horrible human being you are."

"Is that so?"

"Oh, it is." she said as she stepped on stage, "you really are horrible."

Jesse nodded and stayed quiet for a few seconds to processed her insults. Then a smirk came on his face, "well..."