𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾

So here's what Nathalie missed last week; Kurt and Mercedes, feeling they won't get any solos, decided to be part of the cheerios, hoping they would get more attention

They sure did forget that Nathalie is the cheerios captain.

Sitting at a table with Bea and Tina, Nathalie adverted her eyes towards the table where the rest of the football players and the cheerios were sat at, including Kurt and Mercedes.

The girl was worried for her brother. He thinks that the cheerios is all about pompoms and smiles. No. It was much more than that, there's blood, sweat, tears, and worse, pain.

"Okay, I know you two are worried about your brother,"

Both girls adverted their eyes and watched Tina putting their respective food closer to them, "but you two need to eat. Worry later."

"That's a little difficult," Nathalie gave her best friend a knowing look, "I worry 24/7. He's my brother and he's innocent. I can't and won't let him get hurt."

Tina smiled at her best friend. She always praises Nathalie's caring and protective side, it is, in her opinion, one of the best traits.

The two girls nodded and eventually started eating, but a little bit disgusted at the school's food.

As Nathalie was trying to enjoy her lunch, she felt someone looking towards her direction. Furrowing her eyebrows, she looked up and instantly regrated it when she locked eyes with Jesse.

She lifted one of her eyebrows and waited for the boy to do or say something. He sneakily pointed to his phone, signaling he sent her a message. Humming, she grabbed her phone and smirked.

Someone has an appointment tonight.

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶

Kurt wasn't being supportive of Mercedes, pushing her to lose weight and going on a crazy diet himself. This is partly due to his preoccupation with Finn, and partly because of Kurt's desperation to remain a cheerio and therefore part of the "in crowd" and Nathalie had enough of it.

Walking towards his locker, Nathalie found Finn and Kurt arguing in the middle of hallway about their parents being together. At first, Nathalie thought they were having a little disagreement and then they would hug it out.

But then Finn pushed Kurt into the lockers and grabbed a handful of her brother's cheerios shirt, pulling upwards and lifting Kurt two inches off the ground.

And that angered Nathalie.

"Finn Christopher!"

The boy instantly froze in his place and looked to his left, gulping when he saw Nathalie walking towards him angrily.

The girl finally met the two, pushed Finn off his brother and punched his arm, making him flinch in pain, "touch my brother ever again and I'll fucking end you. I don't care if you're my best friend, you mess up with my brother, you mess up with me."