𝗀𝗋𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗌𝗎𝗌

Kurt, Bea, and Nathalie entered the garage to meet their dad for breakfast before they went to school

Kurt, Bea, and Nathalie entered the garage to meet their dad for breakfast before they went to school. The smell of grease and oil filled their noses, making Nathalie cringe at the smell while she was carrying the box of food and a green smoothie.

"Hey, Dad," Kurt greeted as he sat down on one of the chairs. The older man stopped what he was doing and happily greeted his two girls, "hey, guys!"

"You forgot your breakfast," Bea pointed out and Nathalie gave him the box of food, "Suzanna Somers says that skipping breakfast is suicide."

Burt nodded as he opened the box, frowning in confusion as he tried to figured it out what food was it, "what is this?"

"It's an egg-white wrap on a sprouted wheat tortilla, half a grapefruit, and a green drink," Bea replied as she grabbed her phone, texting a thank you text to Tina for making the drink.

"Where's my usual breakfast?"

Kurt gave him a warning look, "a Coke and two Slim Jims?" he asked, with his eyebrows raised.

"Yeah. Breakfast of champions." Burt chuckled as he watched the three teenagers roll their eyes, "dad, you are not a kid anymore," Nathalie sighed and grabbed the man's hand, "you have to start taking care of yourself."

He sighed in defeat and eventually thanked his kids. As he tried to enjoy the meal, he hummed and got their attention, "hey, don't forget, Friday night dinner is 6:00 instead of 7:00 this week. Carole and Finn are coming over and she has to work the night shift." Burt then turn his attention to Nathalie, "is Quinn coming over?"

"If you are okay with it," Nathalie spoke up and Burt let out a laugh, "of course I am! I love that girl."

Nathalie chuckled; this is the first significant other that her dad has a good actually a good relationship with. When the girl dated Nick, Burt just talked once with him and, shockingly, he didn't like the boy.

"I can't do this Friday," Kurt announced, making Nathalie shake her thoughts, "uh, sing-along Sound of Music at the El Royale Theater. It's a once-a-year event."

Both girls shared a look of confusion, "since when?"

"Last week you had to camp out early so you could be first in line for those Grey's Anatomy DVDs," dad said, getting angry and Nathalie hummed, "seriously, you missing a season is like nothing. I bet in 2021 Grey's Anatomy will still be going on."

"Season six, guys." Kurt pointed out and Bea shook her head, "please, the gays deserve better on that show. Go watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Degrassi."

"Bea, one of the lgbtq characters died on Degrassi, they also are not treated well."

"Who died?"

"Girls!" the two jumped frightened at their dad's voice and had their attention back to two in front of them, making their dad smile thankfully, "Kurt, those Friday night dinners are a ritual in our family – one your mom started." he explained firmly.