𝗋𝗎𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌

( forgive me for this awful gif, I tried to find one better but I couldn't )

This week couldn't start in the worse way possible. On her youtube talk show, Fondue For Two, Brittany had invited Mercedes and Tina to do a little bit of gossiping. Apparently, Brittany outed Santana by saying she is playing for the other team. Mercedes and Tina were pleased with the new gossip ( and already had their suspicions ), and this news spread around the school quickly.

And worse? Brittany had told Tina who Mike had sex with during the summer.

Yeah, worst start of the week ever.

In the choir room, Quinn, Nathalie and Bea were talking about Sam's current situation. The trio was sad, to say the least. Sam had asked them if they could help him with taking care of his siblings and getting some old clothes from Kurt.

They were glad to help. Nathalie would do anything for that boy.

As the trio continued talking about when they should go and help, Finn walked in the choir room with furious eyes and a target in mind.

"You're cheating on my sister?"

The question made everyone stop what they were doing and look shocked at what was happening in front of them; Finn Hudson was accusing Quinn Fabray of cheating on Nathalie, aka the girl she deeply loves.

"Excuse me?" Quinn questioned, offended of his accusation, "I would never cheat on Nathalie. And she knows it."

"I do," Nathalie confirmed and rested her hand on the girl's thigh, "why that accusation, Finn?"

"This," he cleared his throat and began reading the school paper, "blonde former cheerleader is having a secret Moonlight Motel rendezvous – with another big-lipped blondie?"

"Where does it say that?" Sam asked, shocked at the mentioned of him.

"Right on the front page of the school newspaper!" Finn exclaimed angrily.

"You don't seriously believe this, do you?" Nathalie asked, raising her eyebrows at him.

"And who reads the school newspaper?" Bea wondered.

"Well, why shouldn't I? It wouldn't be the first time," he pointed out and Nathalie through her head back in annoyance, "Finn, trust me, she's not."

"It's just gossip," Quinn pointed out.

Before Finn could say anything else on the matter, Santana stormed into the choir room, going straight for Brittany, "this is your fault!" she angrily pointed a finger at Brittany, "you told everyone that I played for another team on your ridiculous melted cheese show."

The trio looked at each other in curiosity, "what's wrong?"

"Wait. Are you mad?" Brittany asked in confusion, "you do play for another team. You were on the cheerios, and now you're only in the New Directions."