𝗌𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗀𝗅𝖾𝖾-𝗏𝖾𝗋

The New Directions got the letter from Nationals' committee that the theme from this year's competition was based around "vintage" songs do Blaine, Brittany and Mike took upon themselves and decided to do Bee Gees' You Should Be Dancing, claiming ...

The New Directions got the letter from Nationals' committee that the theme from this year's competition was based around "vintage" songs do Blaine, Brittany and Mike took upon themselves and decided to do Bee Gees' You Should Be Dancing, claiming that there's nothing better than disco.

Mr. Schue applauded them and revealed that back when he was a high schooler and part of his Glee club, they took it all the way to Nationals with the pure power of unadulterated disco as he reminisced him performing the mashup That's the Way (I Like It)/(Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty.

Unfortunately for the teacher and the three students, they were met with the rest group reminding him of the common response to disco:

It sucks.

So Mr. Schue took it upon himself as a challenge to make every single one of his students to start enjoying disco and, at the same time, he thought that he could help Mercedes, Santana and Finn to plan their future, since they haven't thought of anything.

So he went to talk to Sue, who suggested that Glee could pay a tribute to the album that defined their generation, Saturday Night Fever, and even thought that they should offer the kids something to aspire to win at the end of the week.

Will loved the idea and Sue told the teacher that she got it covered and would gladly help the man.

The next day came and, in the choir room, everyone was staring at the new floor that Sue had installed, the plexiglass, shatterproof one used in Saturday Night Fever.

"Did someone steal our floor?" Britt, who was the last one to arrive, confusedly asked as she looked at her teacher wide-eyed.

"Don't worry," Mr. Schue reassured, "we'll have it back by the end of the week. In the meantime, Sue has lent us her my very own personal, one-of-a-kind, lit-from-within, shatterproof, Plexiglass dance floor."

"Modeled, of course, on the dance floor immortalized by a young, musky John Travolta at the height of his potency in the legendary dansical Saturday Night Fever," Coach Sylvester added, proudly of her own work.

"Coach Sylvester, while we applaud your proper use of the terminology, we told Mr. Schue we do not support disco in this room," Rachel pointed out stubbornly.

"Ah, but some of you do," Mr. Schue corrected Rachel and gave a nod to the trio who happily did a disco performance in the beginning of the week, "so for this week's assignment, we are going back in time to the songs of Saturday Night Fever."

"Come on, Mr. Schue," Finn stomped his feet, "that's, like, a record our parents listen to."

"That album, teen Solomon Grundy, is one of the best-selling soundtracks of all time. Tony Manero's story is your story," Coach Sylvester passionately defended the album while she glared daggers towards the teenager, who tried to shield himself with Nathalie, making the girl completely confused and walk away from him.