𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒

Nathalie smiled at her former high school as she got out of her car

Nathalie smiled at her former high school as she got out of her car. Taking a deep breath, the girl grabbed her purse and closed the door behind her. McKinley always brought multiple feelings to her- guilt, sadness, happiness but, the one she loves the most, power.

Because she knew that Sue Sylvester needed another girl like her. Ruthless, ambitious and powerful. And, even though Kitty is ruthless, she didn't have the star power that Nathalie holds.

As she was walking towards the entrance, she heard someone calling her name and, turning around, she watched a happy Mike running towards her, making the girl smile brightly as the two hugged, "hey, how have you been?"

"I've been doing amazing," she answered after they stepped away from the hug, "how about you?"

"Always amazing." he held the girl's hand as they walked inside the school, just to see Mercedes waiting for the two. The trio squealed as they hugged each other tightly and proceeded to walk down the McKinley High's halls together, "it's so good to be back," Nathalie spoke as she held her head high and watched everyone looking at her and murmuring that she was and still is the Nathalie Hummel.

"Good to see you guys," Mercedes said and hugged them again, "it was so thoughtful of Artie to ask us to help direct Grease," Mike said as he spun Nathalie around, making the girl giggle.

"Of course he did," Nathalie shrugged her shoulders, "we were the best of the best. No one can beat us three."

As the trio talked, Finn and Artie were walking towards them and smiled as they all locked eyes, making everyone excited as they hugged each other.

︶   ︶   ︶   ︶   ︶   ︶

The auditorium, the place that Nathalie most felt at home. The girl sighed as she took a look around the place. She had so many memories there, most of them singing and maybe a make out or two with Quinn behind the curtains.

The quintet sat down on their designed chairs and Finn walked the rest about the auditions.

"We have plenty of girls auditioning for Sandy, but we're gonna have a serious Danny Zuko problem if Blaine can't do it," Mercedes pointed out and Nathalie, upon hearing Blaine's name, rolled her eyes, "what are the other options?"

"How about Sam?" Mike suggested and Finn sighed, "he's got his heart set on Kenickie."

"Joe Hart?" Mercedes asked and Artie could only shake his head, "won't cut his dreads."

"Wait, what about Puck's brother? Can't he sing?" Finn asked and his sister sighed, "Jake? Not interested."

"Why is it that we can't find one dude to play the lead in the school play?" Finn asked frustrated.