𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗎𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

Nathalie found something amazing and needed to share this with someone

Nathalie found something amazing and needed to share this with someone. Closing the door of Coach Sylvester's office, the girl quickly walked through the hallways and entered the choir room with a disc in her hand.

The girl scanned the room and saw Finn, Kurt, Mercedes, Bea, Tina, and Artie sitting down, her brother had his computer on his lap.

"Kurt, can I please borrow your laptop?"

Looking up, the group furrowed their eyebrows and Kurt nodded, "what for?" he asked, and she lifted her hand up to reveal the DVD, "I found this in Coach Sylvester's office," she smirked, and Kurt took out his laptop as they inserted the disc.

"Put it." Bea requested and Nathalie hit the play button. The song 'Physical' started playing and they began to snicker at the song as Jesse and Rachel walked through the door.

"What's so funny? You aren't watching the video of me falling off the stage at my first Tiny Tots Beauty Pageant?" Rachel questioned as she and Jesse sat down in the row behind Nathalie, making the cheerio roll her eyes.

"That was Carrot-Top funny compared to this comedic tour de France," Kurt said and pointed at the screen. Jesse hummed, "that's Olivia Newton John's 'Physical' It was a great groundbreaking subject matter at the time considering its depiction of fluid sexuality; I actually know someone who liked that song." he commented and gave a sneaky wink to Nathalie, and the girl shifted in her seat.

"Oh my God – wait, wait." Mercedes stuttered as a figure came onto the screen dancing, "that's not Olivia Newton-John."

Nathalie analyzed the video and let out a loud laugh, "that's Sue !"

Bea widened her eyes and let out a huge laugh as well, both sisters grabbing to each other as they tried, but miserably, contain their laughter.

"Where did you get this?" Jesse questioned them and Nat, after she stopped laughing, turned around to face the boy with a cheeky smile on her face, "I can tell you that I certainly did not steal it from her locked file cabinet this morning when she sent me back to her office to get her hormone replacement injection during cheerios practice,"

Jesse smirked and gave the girl a proud nod, and the girl wink back. Rachel, who was watching this interaction with a glare, thought that maybe, maybe, her boyfriend should not get close to Nathalie.

But she let that thought go for now.

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶

Surprisingly, all the Glee kids were having a good time, no one was yelling or shading anyone, for now, but then Mr. Schue came in, interrupting them with some bad news, saying that Principle Figgins was planning on disbanding the club.

Nathalie frowned and tilted her head, "I feel like I'm in a kpop band now."

Bea chuckled and ran a hand through her hair, "at least they get a 7-year contract. We didn't even last a year."