𝖺𝗇 𝖾𝗑𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝗀𝗅𝖾𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌

Ah, Christmas, that time of the year that the Hudson-Hummel family love to celebrate

Ah, Christmas, that time of the year that the Hudson-Hummel family love to celebrate. Nathalie sure had a million of reasons on why she loves this time of the year, and the main one was the songs.

Who is she lying to, it was definitely the food, but Nathalie never denies on singing a good Christmas song.

After the Glee club successfully finished putting up the Christmas decorations while Mercedes and Bea sang All I Want for Christmas Is You, Finn walked into the choir room, followed by Rory.

"Hey, everybody, listen up," everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the quarterback, "my man, Rory Flanagan here, wants to say a few."

"Thanks, Finn Hudson," Rory spoke with a large smile as he watched Finn sit down in front of Momo, Nathalie and Quinn, "so, guys, my mummy was going to come visit for the holidays, but plane tickets are expensive, so it's my first Christmas without any family. I'd like to cheer myself up by dedicating this song to them and to the King."

"Jesus?" Kurt innocently asked and Nathalie gave him an incredulous look, "no!"

Rory started singing Elvis Presley's Blue Christmas and dedicated to his whole family. Throughout the song, Nathalie desperately wanted to rest her head on Quinn's shoulder but didn't for Momo's sake, and maybe because she actually felt she owned something to the girl.

As the song came to an end, Rory received some light applauses, which was interrupted by Santana, "gosh, that song was so depressing. I may actually be dead right now."

Bea shot a glare towards the girl's way, and Santana only shrugged off not only her, but also Rachel's stern look.

"I think, what Santana means is, although that that was mournfully beautiful, now that the whole glee club is back together, I think that we should focus on the more joyous and the pageant aspect of this holiday season," Rachel intervened, trying to lighten up the mood and make Rory smile.

"Rachel's right," Tina agreed, "last Christmas was super sad. Kurt was at another school, Coach Sylvester trashed everything, and Artie got a pair of magic legs that broke the next day. We were the island of misfit toys. This year is going to be-"

"This year, it's a whole new sprig of mistletoe," Mr. Schue loudly announced as he barged in late, scaring the students in the process, "guess who's not getting coal in their stocking for once. Us. Rory, have a seat," the teacher extended his hand towards the available seat for the boy and then smiled to the rest of the class, "I just got off the phone with Don Borowski, the local station manager at Lima's PBS affiliate. Turns out that their annual broadcast of the Yule log burning has been cancelled."

"The hell?" Puck exclaimed in anger and the three siblings gasped in horror about the abrupt news.

"Yeah, they can't afford the licensing fees anymore," Mr. Schue explained and Bea let out a sad sigh, "but thank you, Scrooges who own that copyright, because Don came to Sectionals, he loved what we did and he is offering us-"