𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝖻𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗎𝗍𝖾

Warning: mentions of su*cidal thoughts

Warning: mentions of su*cidal thoughts. If you don't feel comfortable, I put "*" at the beginning and end of the scene. If you need to vent or talk about your thoughts and feelings, you can always pm me to vent 🤍

Also, I'm so sorry you can't comment on this chapter, wattpad is being a bitch

New week came and Mr. Schue was extremely ill, so the kids were trying to find a substitute.

Kurt was lucky to find a teacher who wasn't as crazy as Bea found, aka the chemistry teacher. In Bea's opinion, that woman had a lot of chemicals in her mind.

After Kurt told everyone that he had found the perfect substitute, the kids stood in the choir room waiting for the person while Puck and Artie were buttering the floor and made everyone promise they were going to change names.

Quinn and Nathalie were in their own world as they kept drawing on Quinn's notebooks some flowers.

The couple was being watched by Santana, who was being watched by Bea. The girl knew that Santana was jealous of the relationship.

Getting up from her seat, she stood in front of Santana, making sure that she would stopwatch the couple.

Santana scoffed and rolled her eyes, "could you not?"

"Could you not?" Bea sassed and took Santana's legs off the other bench so she could sit down, "you know, I've been watching you for a while now. More precisely, a year."

Crossing her arms, the latina rolled her eyes, "good to know I have a stalker."

"Not precisely," Bea remarked and, with her head, pointed towards the couple, "I know you're jealous."

"What?" Santana frowned, "I'm not."

"You're a terrible liar," Bea gritted her teeth, "and a coward, by the way."

Santana was taken back by the comment and was ready to fight when she saw Nathalie looking at them confused. She contained herself for the sake of Nathalie.

"I'm not a coward, you moron. And what gives you the right to come into my personal space and call me names?"

"I have every right since the moment you hurt my sister."

Despite the loud noise around the choir room, there was a huge silence between Bea and Santana; Bea had hit Santana's weakest spot and was fine with it.

"I didn't mean to do that."

"Do what part exactly?" Bea clenched her jaw, "taking her first kiss, leave her at the park after that girl found you two kissing, not helping her when she was being bullied by that group, or when you ghosted her?"

Santana continued being quiet, only nodded, and Bea didn't like it the slightest, "because, if we think about all of this, if we think about this, Nathalie tried to take her own life was because-"