𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗁𝗈𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇

"A singer in a smokey room

The smell of wine and cheap perfume."

That was Finn and Quinn. After Santana, Brittany and Quinn had all joined the Glee Club, Rachel had quit. And then, Mike, Matt, and Puck joined. Nathalie's still confused why Puck decided to do it.

Little did she know it was because of Quinn Fabray.

"For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on-"

Quinn then stopped abruptly and ran out the door, going towards the bathroom, "Quinn, you okay?" Mr. Schue worriedly asked as he watched the girl leave the room, ignoring him, "I think she just had a bad breakfast burrito." Finn said suddenly, trying to come up with an excuse.

"Couldn't you come up with a better excuse?"

Finn looked down at the girl and shrugged, "it was the first thing that came to mind."

Nathalie rolled her eyes; boys are really dumb. Sighing, she left the choir room, ignoring all looks, going towards the bathroom to help Quinn. She shouldn't, but she couldn't leave her best friend alone in a stall.

"Quinn?"

She kindly asked as she opened the door but frowned when she heard light sobs coming from one of the stalls. Nathalie sighed and sat down, when this happens, when Quinn cries, the girl always sits down and let the blonde let everything out, and then she asks if she wants to talk.

Despite the closed door between the girls, Nathalie put her hand behind it, silently telling her that, no matter what, she's always there for her. Feeling her hand getting grab, Nathalie smiled, Quinn does know that.

"I need to tell you something."

And with that, Noah Puckerman was screwed.

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶

Nathalie Hummel was pissed and guilty. Pissed because Puck got Quinn drunk and he took the opportunity to sleep with her. She didn't give him any type of consent, yet he thought it was the right time to sleep with her.

Nathalie also felt guilty because she thought Quinn was playing with her feelings. On the contrary, Quinn had been playing everyone's feelings except Nat's.

"Guys,"

Mr. Schue started and got Nathalie's and Bea's attention, "I'd like to introduce you to someone incredibly special. This is April Rhodes. She's our newest member."