𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗐𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇

Let's just say, Mr

Let's just say, Mr. Schue and Sue are having problems while co-coaching the Glee club. Both decided to each do a number, so they decided that each would do a number.

Sue wanted to split the club and Mr. Schue was against it. But, after Sue showed the Show Choir Rule Book, where it said that all Glee club must have twelve members, however, not all members must perform every song, Mr. Schue let that happened.

Mr. Schue really thought that the cheerios coach was going to take all the football players and the cheerios, sad that he won't have Finn or Nathalie on his team to help him win against her.

To his surprise, Sue ended choosing Santana, Artie, Kurt, Mercedes, Matt, Tina, Mike, Bea, and Nathalie. She called Mr. Schue out for ignoring the needs of the minority of the group.

Mr. Schue was angry to say the least. But Sue was right, he did always give Rachel and Finn the solos, and would ignore everyone else in the group. He never asked Bea to do a solo, even though she had singing classes while growing up, Kurt had ballet classes and Nathalie had singing and dancing classes; hell, the girl even got a trophy in a contemporary and ballet competition.

The trio didn't know why Mr. Schue wasn't using them.

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶

Nathalie and Tina decided to hang out after practice, since both of them had a free period. The two girls didn't feel like leaving the school, so they just sat on Nathalie's car.

"Honestly, I'm just waiting for them to yell at each other."

"Of course you want that," Tina laughed as the two drank their respective slushees, "you always want people to fight. Even in movies."

"Oh my, romantic movies are all about the same."

Nathalie rolled her eyes. They really are the same. Every straight movie is the same. The guy meets the girl, they fell in love but, somehow, they have something holding them back. But in the end, they end up together.

Nathalie hates those types of movies. Life is not like that. She wishes it would though. If she intuitively knew who her soulmate is, then she wouldn't waste her time with people who don't deserve her.

"Then what do you like, Nat?"

"I like difficult," Tina furrowed her eyebrows and Nathalie chuckled at how confused the other girl looked, "I want difficult. I want..."

The girl instantly shut up when Nathalie locked eyes with Tina. She didn't know, but in the precise moment, she saw Tina for the first time. Tina without the stutter, without the attitude and, most importantly, without the goth image that she wants to show everyone.

"You want what?"

Tina whispered as she looked at Nathalie with interest. She always knew that Nathalie wasn't who she wanted to show everyone. But Tina must give her props, Nathalie does know how to fool everyone.