𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗌

Since Mr

Since Mr. Schue had to step out as their show choir teacher, because he decided to use one of the mattresses from his kids commercial and he couldn't, he was trying to find the perfect replacement for him.

The New Directions, minus Puck, Finn, and Quinn, were gathered in the choir room, discussing ideas of who would be their sectionals advisor now.

"I bet we get stuck with Mr. Sinacori as our sectionals advisor," Artie thought aloud and Bea groaned, throwing her head back. Nathalie frowned, "the creepy math teacher?" she asked, smoothing down her cheerios skirt, earning some looks.

"He's always singing when he walks down the halls." Kurt pointed out.

As Tina was about to give her opinion, she saw Rachel entering the choir room with a confused look. Elbowing Nathalie, the girl jumped on her seat. Giving a glare to the Asian girl, the other girl shrugged as she pointed towards the Jewish girl.

"Hey, guys. Did any of you think it was weird the way that Puck rushed to Quinn's aid during rehearsal yesterday?"

All choir room went silent for a few seconds. The three siblings shared a look together, Kurt not really knowing what to say. Rolling her eyes, Nathalie let out a sight, getting everyone's attention.

"Well, first, Quinn is pregnant, I thought when everyone saw her fell, they were worried. If you, Rachel, weren't worried at all, then my theory is correct, that you are heartless and the only thing you feel is obsession."

Bea hissed and tried to contain her laughter, to no use when she saw Rachel's face, the girl was trying to glare at the cheerio.

Nathalie thought, with that look, that Rachel wanted to go to the bathroom, "second, Puck wasn't the only one who was worried. I was also worried. In fact, after she fell, I took her to the hospital to see if something bad happen. Something that the dad didn't do it."

Rachel rolled her eyes and avoided Nathalie's smirk and the snickers from her classmates, "it seemed like more than that. I've never told you guys this before, but I'm a little psychic. I can't read minds or anything yet, but I do have a sixth sense. Something is definitely going on there."

"Well, look at the time," Bea said as she looked at Matt's watch, "we really need to go. Coach needs to speak with us."

"But we have practice..."

Almost out of the choir room, Kurt turned around and reassured the girl they'll start practicing as soon as Mr. Schue names a faculty advisor to replace him, leaving Rachel alone in the choir room, taking to herself.

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶

Nathalie was by her locker texting Jesse on the phone. The guy, on that day, was in a good mood and kept texting jokes to the girl.

But he's always in a good mood when they hook up.

As she was about to text him back, her phone rang, signaling Mercedes and Tina were calling her. The girl frowned and looked everywhere to see if they were in sight.