𝗉𝗈𝗍 𝗈' 𝗀𝗈𝗅𝖽

Oh well 🙃

Oh well 🙃

The vibe of the new week was completely off for Nathalie's opinion. She felt drained because of cheerios, booty camp, the musical and was even studying and tutoring Momo for their next big test.

And worse? She hadn't been alone with Quinn for a few days now, since Miss Corcoran had agreed for the girl and Puck to babysit Beth.

Don't get Nathalie wrong, she was extremely happy for her girlfriend to spend quality time with her daughter, but she couldn't shake off the thought that Quinn had a devilish plan up her sleeve.

She sighed as she looked to the gray sky that was outside of the school library's window. She had seen the meteorology and there was a high chance of raining that day. Which sucked because she completely forgot her umbrella at home.

"You look tired."

Nathalie shook off her thoughts and looked up to see Tina looking at her with a worried look. She smiled and let her best friend sat down next to her, "I'm a bit. But don't worry," Nathalie tried to reassure Tina, "tonight I'll sleep well and tomorrow I'll be fresh as a lettuce."

"Sure," Tina trailed off unsure and let Nathalie rest her head on her shoulder, "Quinn told me you two are going to babysit Beth with Puck after school?"

"We are," Nathalie confirmed with a small smile on her face, "I haven't seen Beth after Quinn's labor. I still remember her tiny hand holding my finger."

"That's cute," Tina smiled and she could feel Nathalie falling asleep on her shoulder. She let her best friend sleep as her eyes caught a girl looking towards their direction. Tina squinted her eyes and managed to discover it was Momo.

The girl that she hears from Nathalie. The girl that definitely was falling for Nathalie.

As she watched Momo grabbing a book and leave the library, Tina knew she had to eventually talk to this Momo girl.

︶   ︶   ︶   ︶   ︶   ︶

It was the first glee practice without Mercedes, who was now part of Miss Corcoran's glee club, and everyone felt out of place. Worse, Tina felt naked without the girl and showed to the rest of the members how sad she was by crying her eyes out.

"You know what, girl Chang? If you cry every time someone gets a hangnail, it kind of starts to lose its effect," Santana huffed in annoyance with her arms crossed.

"It's not a hangnail," Tina glared at the girl, "Mercedes was one of Glee's original members. I feel naked in here without her."

"Yeah, well, get used to it, 'cause without her singing for us, we're going to have to perform naked for the judges to vote for us at Sectionals," Puck spoke and Nathalie gave the guy a disgusted look.