𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗎𝗉

"Morning," Rachel and Nathalie spoke at the same time, making Kurt and Momo avert their eyes from the food Kurt was making to give the girls a smile

"Somebody slept late. It's lunchtime," Kurt pointed out while looking at his watch.

"Talk about yourself," Nat rolled her eyes and pressed a kiss on Momo's and Kurt's cheeks, "I kept tossing and turning. And, at the same time, trying not to wake up Quinn," she ran a hand through her hair and sighed.

"We'll get there. Do you want a Croque Madame?" Kurt asked while showing what he was cooking and Nat's eyebrows furrowed.

"What is that?" she asked with her head tilted to the side. Rachel smiled softly at the confused girl while she sat down besides her and sighed.

"We didn't go to bed till late," she said tiredly.

"Thank God for earplugs," Kurt spoke in relief and continued, "I love you both but I don't want to hear any of that."

"We didn't do anything," Rachel shook her head as she talked, "he didn't even talk to me, we just, like, laid there."

"Talk about awkwardness," Nathalie tried to light up the mood, "but same. It was so bad."

"I don't blame her," Momo sadly sighed, "she watched us kiss. It was a lot to her."

"Wait," both Kurt and Rachel looked at each other shocked and then at the two girls, "you two kissed?"

"Yeah," Nathalie answered, "more than once."

"Woah," Kurt said and put a plate in front of them full of croques. He sat down and rested his face on the palm of his hands, "this is why she left in a hurry this morning."

"She left?" Nathalie shockingly asked and Momo rested her hand on the girl's arm, "she told us she needed some space."

Nathalie sighed, "I don't blame her."

"Go talk to her," Momo advised, "get all the closure that you need. If you need to kiss her, hug or sing... do it. I just don't want you to be in this limbo of feelings. Okay?"

Nathalie nodded, "okay," she got up from her seat and pecked the girl's lips, "thank you. You're perfect."

Momo chuckled, "I know."

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶

It wasn't hard to find Quinn.

Which, for Quinn, was bad because she really wanted to think things through as she sat down on the bench in front of the spot where Momo and Nathalie shared a kiss the previous night.

It felt too painful and real at the same time. Which was great, because Quinn wanted Nathalie to live her life the fullest in New York before she would go back and try to win her back and eventually propose to her and definitely have kids-