𝗀𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾

Nathalie was finally back at NYADA and it felt like she never left

Nathalie was finally back at NYADA and it felt like she never left. Because, well, she only missed one day.

"Let's start with some jetés," Cassandra ordered to the whole class and Momo turned towards Nathalie and extended her hand for the girl to take it so they can start doing the steps and the teacher looked at them proudly.

"Really good," the teacher spoke and took a closer look towards Nathalie's figure, making both Momo and Nathalie confused.

"Extremely good," Cassandra smirked and continued walking around the class and give pointers to everyone.

"What was all that about?" both Momo and Camila asked as Cassandra started yelling at one of the girls for her to do the steps correctly and Nathalie looked at them confused, "I have no idea."

"Juniors, take five. Freshmen- I don't know- just, honey, do something," Cassandra ordered to all of her class and everyone dispersed to do something.

The trio walked towards the bench to drink some water before they started doing some splits, asked by the freshman to do it. Nathalie sighed and she sat down, Momo taking notice and rubbed the girl's sore thigh.

"That feels good," Nathalie murmured and Momo smiled, not before giving the girl a peck on the lips.

"I feel like I'm watching a mature video," Camila spoke and the other two groaned, making the girl laugh as she watched the duo blush in embarrassment, "anyways, how was the auditions at your high school?"

"Some drama went down," Nathalie answered and then shrugged her shoulders, "you know, the usual."

"Did you know that Kurt wants to go see the musical?" Momo asked and Nathalie raised an eyebrow but, before she could answer, Camila beat her to it.

"For what? For getting his heart even more broken?"

"You have a point," Nathalie sighed, "but, if he wants to go see it... it's on him. We're going, plus Rachel, unfortunately."

"I wish I could go," Camila sighed, "but I promised miss, probably wants to have sex with Nathalie, Cassandra that I'd help her with her upcoming class."

"Which was a weird request," Momo added and then sighed, "and I hope that she doesn't want to have sex with Nattie."

"I think she does," Nathalie murmured after she caught sight of the teacher looking longingly at her, "but don't worry. I only have eyes for you."

Momo smiled and pressed their lips together, earning a groan from Camila, making the two laugh at the girl's reaction.

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶

Momo and Nathalie had finally reached Ohio and the latter was presented by a call from her brother. The girl furrowed as the two got out of the train and accepted the call, "hey, I just got here. What's up?"