Chapter 32: Truth or Dare

Dedicated Chapter Song: Boyfriend - Ariana Grande ft. Social House

I know we be so complicated
Lovin' you sometimes drive me crazy
'Cause I can't have what I want and neither can you
(Hiromi)

I know we be so complicatedLovin' you sometimes drive me crazy'Cause I can't have what I want and neither can you(Hiromi)

"Hiro?" I was poked in the shoulder. "Hirooo?" Poked again. "You okay?"

The eye bags I bared dared to rival with those of that brainwash quirked Shinsou Hitoshi. "...meeeeh..." I rubbed at the day-old eyeliner under my eyes. "I'm so sleepy..."

Kirishima pat my shoulder. "Wanna take a nap on the bus?" He suggested.  I nodded tiredly, then glanced over at Katsuki Bakugo, who looked angry he had to be up this early. "Hey, blasty... " I mumbled.

"Fuck off." He muttered, to which I silently agreed that that was an appropriate response. I don't really think anyone was super excited to be up so early.

"Hey, Hiro," Bakugo then speaks up, fluffing his spiky hair. "If you're not too tired...can you summon Chewy?"

"Hm? Chewy?" I yawn. "Yeah....sure..." I tiredly flop my hand around until Chewy comes out of the shadows produced from it at full speed, his tongue hanging out of his mouth as he pounces on Bakugo, who smiled for the first time in forever.

"Who's a good hellhound?" Bakugo cooed, scratching under Chewy's chin. "It's you! Yes it is!"

"...I think he's gonna adopt your shadow..." Kaminari muttered, gurgling mouthwash as he somehow was brushing his teeth with a travel-sized toothpaste and a bottle of water. He waddles over to a bush and spits, to which all the girls grimace.

"...a really charmer, Denki," Mina nudges him.

"Anybody seen Todoroki?" Deku looks around. "He's a little late... isn't he?"

"How improper of such an academically advanced student!" Iida waves his arms around in that...Iida way.

"He's in a traffic jam. He'll be here soon." I quietly sip at my canteen filled with several kinds of energy drinks all at once. "...do...none of you...read the group chat...?" I look around after receiving multiple strange looks and murmured questions.

"...oh..." was the only unanimous response.

"So, you two still aren't a thing yet?" Sero teases.

"No," I shake my head. "Not yet. I'll let you know when the wedding is. Everyone is invited except Bakugo and Endeavor." I teased, my eyes glancing over as I saw Todoroki getting out of a cab, wearing some designer jacket, slacks, and a tshirt underneath, with some fancy brand-name glasses that I new only a handful of us in 1-A could actually afford.

Mina wolf whistles. "Look at how fancy he is!" My heart kinda drops a bit when I finally realized that ALL the girls were staring at him. 

"Sorry I'm late..." he mumbled, dragging his suitcase over to the pile with the rest of ours. "...tra-"