Epilogue

Elizabeth's POV

*Eight months later*

"Where are we going, Charles?" I asked.

I had my eyes covered with a blindfold, Charles leading the way while Ellie followed. She had grown so fast, she could already walk on her own.

"We almost there." He said.

I could tell we were at the beach by the way my feet sank into the sand and the sound of waves crashing into each other.

"We here," he said.

He untied the blindfold, my eyes still closed. I opened my eyes slowly, adjusting to the most breathtaking view.

It was sunset, in front of me from a near distance was our picnic spot. A red blanket was laid out on the sand, a small rectangular table was placed in the center pillows surrounding it. Several piles of wood were placed around the site forming a pyramid shape.

 Several piles of wood were placed around the site forming a pyramid shape

"I love it," I said nearly jumping on Charles.

Ellie was standing beside me with her small shovel and a bucket building her sandcastle.

"Do you see that yacht over there?" he said pointing to the sea.

"Yes," I answered.

"I just brought it, we going away for two weeks." He announced

"I thought we agreed no more expensive gifts."

"Yeah, but for you, there is always an exception. Happy anniversary babe." He said.

"It's today?" I asked startled.

"Yes, don't tell me you forgot our anniversary."

"Of cause not," I lied. "I can't wait to show you what I got for you," I said placing a kiss on his lips.

"You know I'm just kidding. You are a terrible liar. Our anniversary isn't until two months from now."

"Thank God," I said. "I didn't get you anything."

"Are you sure?" He said pulling me into his chest. "You got me your heart.

He started placing kisses on my neck, which till now still feel ticklish.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he answered. " I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." He muttered.