2

Catra retracted away from the spear blade against her neck. She dare not move or else she dies. But what's the problem with that.

"Stop!"

The feline looked over at the glittery queen enter the room with her two partners in crime...Adora was with them..her hair..

Adora looked away from her enemy, furrowing her eyebrows together. She was holding hands with Bow.

"After discussing with my associates," Glimmer started as she sat down on the throne, "I want this Horde soldier to..be kept in solitary. I don't know how long yet, but..at least a couple weeks."

Catra looked down. Solitary? Well, she already feels alone, so what's the difference of being alone?

The guards escorted her to the cell..we all know it's the spare room. They shoved Catra in and slammed the door. Catra grunted, laying on the floor deep in thought.

"Catra!"

Her ears twitched to see a bunch of sparkles dissipate, and Glimmer came running forward and kneeled on the floor next to her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know how else to do this, I know..what you told me, I'm sorry—"

"Sparkles, relax. It's fine," Catra lied. She turned over on her side. "It's not much different then before.."

"I know that, but I didn't want you to die..no matter how much you ask for it, I'm sorry, I..I can't do it."

Catra turned to look at Glimmer. These damn princesses and being genuine..

"..Glimmer. It's ok. I get it." Catra lifted her hand and found Glimmer's face, slightly tear-stained, and wiped some away gently to not scratch her.

Glimmer didn't flinch away this time.

"You can go now. I know you only came to make sure  that I wasn't doing anything dumb.."

Glimmer sniffled, wiping her own face and looking away. Catra sat up and stared at Glimmer in a concerned way.

"I..talked to Adora earlier—"

Catra's face darkened slightly.

"Uhm, she...wanted to talk to you. Not now, but, like, later..just so you know."

Catra rolled her eyes and nodded. "I'll be sure to give her a warm welcome.." she sneered.

"Catra, remember what we talked about. She has a right to be mad at you!"

"Don't I have a right to be mad at her?!" Catra yelled. She dug her nails into her palms and stood up, Glimmer raving up with her.

"Don't I have a right to feel bad about me?! She left me when I needed her, I was alone, for so long, because she joined you! And you won, and all my hard work was for NOTHING! All my work.." Catra sighed. "Just get out of here, please. It's called solitary for a reason."

Glimmer frowned and nodded silently, teleporting away.